which generation are you from

what generation were you born into?

• the "greatest generation" born before 1946, so like you might remember WW2 or the depression

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • baby boomers, 1946 to 1964, the people who either made the world better or worse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm Gen X too, although I'm on the cusp of Gen Y, being born in the late 70's. I have affection for both the 80's (when I was a kid) and the 90's (teenage years). I know many won't agree but I'll always have the ultimate soft spot for early-mid 90's alternative because that's when I was "coming of age" :o

That makes perfect sense. :) And the nineties put out some great music!

I'm Gen X too, although I'm on the cusp of Gen Y, being born in the late 70's. I have affection for both the 80's (when I was a kid) and the 90's (teenage years). I know many won't agree but I'll always have the ultimate soft spot for early-mid 90's alternative because that's when I was "coming of age" :o
well, sounds to me like you are on Gen Yer then, but hey, to me its all about who you hang out with and what you expose others to
for me, my friends were all older growing up and then later I would play stuff from the 80s for the younger people I dated :o
&
That makes perfect sense. :) And the nineties put out some great music!
well, when it comes to "popular music" I would say it was no more than some :straightface: but yeah, a lot of seriously non radio stuff was awesome
much of it inspired by 60s to 80s greatness of course :cool::p

ps: I know we have some "baby boomers" here, they should vote :thumb:

well, sounds to me like you are on Gen Yer then, but hey, to me its all about who you hang out with and what you expose others to
for me, my friends were all older growing up and then later I would play stuff from the 80s for the younger people I dated :o
&

well, when it comes to "popular music" I would say it was no more than some :straightface: but yeah, a lot of seriously non radio stuff was awesome
much of it inspired by 60s to 80s greatness of course
:cool::p

ps: I know we have some "baby boomers" here, they should vote :thumb:

That's what I meant. However, I consumed with Morrissey anyway.

Back
Top Bottom