What are you doing for FUN?

Well, we know what happens to people who don't make time for 'fun'...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well tonight some friends and myself are planning to drink and go Cosmic Bowling. that's always fun.

I have a week off work.

I'm going to spend it frolicking in the Lake District with my other half. Walking, going to old pubs, smoking and drinking copious amounts. And admiring the breathtaking landscape.

Tonight I am going to a political thingy- which happens to be at a local brewery. :guitar:
I am very much looking forward to trying this one.....

Beer » Massive Retalliation
ABV: 7.5% IBU: 73

2014 Brewers Guild of Indiana Winterfest ReplicAle.
A hoppy American Stout brewed with Galena, Cirta, Simcoe, Chinook, and Calypso hops and then dry hopped with Citra and Simcoe.

Just hit some twisty's on the local canyons with the Buell today. Knee scrapen fun.

image.jpg

I was gonna list a bunch of stuff, but gosh darn it, the fun I have these days is unworthy of being called "FUN" :straightface:
at least since getting dumped* :p:tears::o

*=and rightfully so

Kiddos spring break so I took them to Santa Cruz beach boardwalk today.

Tonight we saw The Book of Mormon and it was pretty flippin' hilarious. I'm not sure what it mocked more, missionary work, Mormonism or Broadway itself, it's like the entire musical was a joke of a musical, but a superbly executed joke. I loved it.

The Pantages is beautiful.

Tomorrow I'm going to see Kristen Schaal and Demetri Martin open for Tig Notaro at the Largo. The nice thing about the Largo group is that all the comedians are sort of tight and you never know whose going to pop in, someone always pops in. Last time it was Zach Galafinakis, the time before Nick Kroll. And even if nobody does the line-up is pretty sweet. :cool:

One of my girlfriends and I are planning another backpacking trip to the Smoky Mountains this Spring.

View attachment 31364

Is this the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in NC/TN?

A really nice park, we've been there some twenty years ago. Spent some days on the Elkmont campground and did some hiking trips to Abrams Falls and some other areas in the park. Really a beautiful place!

Last edited:
Is this the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in NC/TN?

A really nice park, we've been there some tenty years ago. Spent some days on the Elkmont campground and did some hiking trips to Abrams Falls and some other areas in the park. Really a beautiful place!

Yes- it is the Smoky Mountains. It is lovely indeed.
I've been there a few times, but I don't believe that I've seen Abrams Falls. I'm going to have to check it out!

Probably have a ton of beer and play darts and lose some money. Maybe when all that is done go and have a dance.

21053362.jpg

I'm not watching Downton Abbey in the next five minutes in case there's any confusion as to why I'm posting this. :D

Back
Top Bottom