Kate Bush 15 dates at Hammersmith Apollo

Kewpie

Subscriber
http://www.nme.com/news/kate-bush/76230

Kate Bush has announced that she will play a series of live shows in the UK later this year.

Announcing the news on her official website, the singer said she will play 15 shows at London's Hammersmith Apollo in August and September.

The run of shows will be called Before The Dawn and will begin on August 26.

Kate Bush has not toured since 1979. Tickets for all the dates go onsale on Friday, March 28.

Last year, Kate Bush received a CBE for services to music from the Queen at a ceremony at Windsor Castle.
The singer made a rare public appearance to accept the accolade, issuing a statement which read:
"I feel incredibly thrilled to receive this honour which I share with my family, friends and fellow musicians and everybody who has been such an important part of it all. Now I've got something special to put on top of the Christmas tree."

Kate Bush will play:

London Hammersmith Apollo (August 26, 27, 29,30. September 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 16, 17, 19)

Awwwwwwww, I definitely go to see her!!

Last edited:
A good chance of spotting Morrissey at one of the shows !

What the hell! Really? Billy Scissors will be so happy! I hope Enya's next!

Saw Kate in my youth - Manchester Apollo 1979 - What a gal! Talk about a crush...sigh

Smug

Delighted to get tickets this morning for 3 shows via her web-site pre-sale. You had to use a link from your email to the tickets. Your name is printed on the ticket and you have to show photo-ID that matches ticket name to get into the gigs. A great way to stop the touts from ruining it. I hope other acts adopt this.

I'd love to go but didn't get tickets :straightface:

Morrissey can't flipping stand her and neither can I.
Her singing voice is bloody horrible - one of the most contrived you will ever have the misfortune to hear.
Awful woman.

Back
Top Bottom