Kristeen Young - album stream

Burp. Symbols overdose.

There is such a thing as "trying too hard". To convince. And failing. :)

It sems to be a song about women...Then again maybe it was a tribute to Cliff Richard...Or, Is religion bad? Something like that. Oh look! A book. Maybe it's a song encouraging literacy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmuciMVlnbg

Looks like Kristeen will open for all dates... :D No, nothing.

So I'm guessing she is having a full band on this tour?

I heard that too....guess she's hoping it will help some. To be honest, I don't think it will. A majority of Morrissey fans will still hate her.

Bloody hell, does "miss" Young ever play nice?!! lol

Maybe she should have just filmed herself with an Iphone in a deserted shopping mall as usual?

Can't believe this guy did it for free. Then again, I can...

The thing that amuses me the most in this video is her Morrissey mimicry.
"mimicry: the act or art of copying or imitating closely; mimicking the resemblance shown by one animal species, esp an insect, to another, which protects it from predators." Good luck with that Kristeen. rofl.

Bloody hell, does "miss" Young ever play nice?!! lol

Maybe she should have just filmed herself with an Iphone in a deserted shopping mall as usual?

Can't believe this guy did it for free. Then again, I can...

The thing that amuses me the most in this video is her Morrissey mimicry.
"mimicry: the act or art of copying or imitating closely; mimicking the resemblance shown by one animal species, esp an insect, to another, which protects it from predators." Good luck with that Kristeen. rofl.

thanks for the link for this. I feel bad for Devon. In answer to your question, NO 'miss' Young does not play nice and never has and doubtful she ever will. The type of behavior described seems to be a typical Kristeen thing. Proves a bit more what at bitch she really is. Hopefully Devon learned his lesson and will drop her as a friend.

Devon's facebook post is very interesting. It does not paint KY in a good light at all. He makes her sound like a user. Well, we only have one side of the story though. I would be interested to hear what she has to say about it. Still I can't help but wondering, is she famous enough to be burning bridges?

Devon's facebook post is very interesting. It does not paint KY in a good light at all. He makes her sound like a user. Well, we only have one side of the story though. I would be interested to hear what she has to say about it. Still I can't help but wondering, is she famous enough to be burning bridges?

It's her fault for insisting on wearing midriff-revealing dresses. She thinks it shows she's cut and youthful but in the video it shows her age. Thin, 50-year-old-skin does not do well in direct sunlight shadows. :D

Funny i was always under the impression her and DD were close. She posted a bunch of frantic facebook posts last year when she thought he had commited suicide.

I've sat through enough Art Business classes to know that the artwork belongs to him regardless of what role she perceives herself to have. If he forwarded her the hard drive with the raw footage that HE owns, then that was mistake number one on his part. If another editor uses his footage, he could sue her. Plain and simple. I don't think it matters if the footage was a gift or contractually paid for, that is HIS footage, not hers.

I've sat through enough Art Business classes to know that the artwork belongs to him regardless of what role she perceives herself to have. If he forwarded her the hard drive with the raw footage that HE owns, then that was mistake number one on his part. If another editor uses his footage, he could sue her. Plain and simple. I don't think it matters if the footage was a gift or contractually paid for, that is HIS footage, not hers.

Hopefully he did not give her the hard drive. I would love to see her sued so some bullshit stunt like this.

I never been in an Art Business classes, but now I know enough for saying that Miss Young did a mess. I was one of the 100 people who watched to that video and liked it and shared it on my personal account, of course I did'nt know something about this story and after a few days i discovered the video blocked for a violation of the copyright. I follow Kristeen on twitter and on facebook and there are no words about this. I got to send my personal excuses to Mister Devon for posting his footage, but truly I can'nt imagine someone used his footage with no permission or legal autority. Still hoping for explaination by Kristeen Young.

And this song goes out to Miss Kristeen from a caller in St. Louis who goes by the name of Devin...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom