Does it matter that Kristeen Young has lied about her age?

Does it matter KY has lied about her age?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • OMG STFU already CG

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Who is KY?

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Public records indicate that Kristeen is actually 49 instead of 39. While one take is that it's a nod to old Hollywood when actresses lied about their age all the time, another is that it's a massive insincerity that shouldn't be endorsed despite it's a fact separate from what matters, her music. Does it matter that she's lied all these years? Can she work the shame into fame?

Do you have a link? Or is this something that can be scanned?

I'd be interested in seeing it.

My own personal take is I don't care how old she is (I'm just nosey).

Do you have a link? Or is this something that can be scanned?

I'd be interested in seeing it.

My own personal take is I don't care how old she is (I'm just nosey).

I don't want to give out her information.

Oh I thought it was a matter of public record?

You can redact anything you think might be sensitive.

Her name is spelled different, it lists all the places she's lived, just trust me. I feel like enough of a dick just bringing it up, I imagine it might be cathartic for her to let go of such a huge weight. Might help the band succeed or whatever.

Her name is spelled different, it lists all the places she's lived, just trust me. I feel like enough of a dick just bringing it up, I imagine it might be cathartic for her to let go of such a huge weight. Might help the band succeed or whatever.

I trust no one. I hardly even trust myself most of the time.

If the name is different and the age is different, how can you be sure it is her?

I trust no one. I hardly even trust myself most of the time.

If the name is different and the age is different, how can you be sure it is her?

Because the cities line up with various online biographies.

Public records indicate that Kristeen is actually 49 instead of 39. While one take is that it's a nod to old Hollywood when actresses lied about their age all the time, another is that it's a massive insincerity that shouldn't be endorsed despite it's a fact separate from what matters, her music. Does it matter that she's lied all these years? Can she work the shame into fame?

Do you ever consider, you know, getting a f***ing life? Even for you this thread is pathetic.

She's 39. FACT.

There are online records that say I currently live in Calumet City. I had mail forwarded there for three months in 1999.

Those sites mean shit; they are robots collecting random snippets of public data to assist creepy stalkers like yourself.

Her first mistake was not selecting a new birth month and day, she just chopped off ten years. It made confirming it way too easy.

Do you ever consider, you know, getting a f***ing life? Even for you this thread is pathetic.

She's 39. FACT.

There are online records that say I currently live in Calumet City. I had mail forwarded there for three months in 1999.

Those sites mean shit; they are robots collecting random snippets of public data to assist creepy stalkers like yourself.

I didn't use online sites. Don't be pissed you like old nipple, man. It's people like you who probably made her feel like she had to lie about her age in the first place.

She's 39. FACT.

Actually not even 39. 38 til November.

Her first mistake was not selecting a new birth month and day, she just chopped off ten years. It made confirming it way too easy.

She's too hot to be 49, for one thing. And anyway she isn't 49. If you're gonna make absurd claims and accusations publicly about someone you hate, just for the sake of doing so, at least back them up.

Actually not even 39. 38 til November.

She's too hot to be 49, for one thing. And anyway she isn't 49. If you're gonna make absurd claims and accusations publicly about someone you hate, just for the sake of doing so, at least back them up.

She'll still be hot in ten years when she actually IS 49. You wait.

she actually IS 49.

Fixed that for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Age? Doesn't matter a fig. Performance? Another issue. I am not a fan. At all. Grates my bones.

P.

I agree with this actually, it matters nothing how old a person is. She has tremendous work ethic, I just think it calls into question her integrity if it's so easy to lie daily.

She looks a bit haggard but she's not 49.

Even if she IS lying about her age, who gives a rats testicle?

Please CG find a proper hobby and stop banging on about KY.

Yeah she's not everyone's cup of tea, I think she's a shrill ungreatful cow but looking at online records of her and THEN posting it on a forum is plain creepy. Can't you just keep some of your thoughts in your head?

She looks a bit haggard but she's not 49.

Even if she IS lying about her age, who gives a rats testicle?

Please CG find a proper hobby and stop banging on about KY.

Yeah she's not everyone's cup of tea, I think she's a shrill ungreatful cow but looking at online records of her and THEN posting it on a forum is plain creepy. Can't you just keep some of your thoughts in your head?

I keep most of my thoughts in my head.

Tags
stfu_cg_kthx
Back
Top Bottom