Does it matter that Kristeen Young has lied about her age?

Does it matter KY has lied about her age?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • OMG STFU already CG

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Who is KY?

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're hot-gluing artificial flowers on the frame of your Mona Lisa at this point, in my opinion. But everyone's got one. :D

The 49'ers. Half of these people look terrific, and half... not so much. Aging really has become anyone's game.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/07/showbiz/gallery/50-people-turning-50-in-2014/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Most of these people don't look their age at all. These guys really stand out in the crowd, though: Crispin Glover, Sandra Bullock, Keanu Reeves and Lenny Kravitz.

I've heard through the grapevine that Keanu Reeves spends $500 on facials twice a month. I'm sure the rest of them do, too. It's amazing what chemical peels, microdermabrasion, plastic surgery and overall good genes can do for a person who doesn't want to look their age. Oh, and a shit load of makeup - let's not forget that. Airbrushed. But, who wants to look 50 when they can look 30? Unless you have your sights set on aging gracefully - like Raquel Welch and Katherine Hepburn*. And even they have (had*) a little help.

As for Kristeen Young - I couldn't care less how old she is or that she's lying about her age. Sure, she's pretty. No, she doesn't look 39 or 49 (but has anyone seen her without makeup? That could change things.) The fact is - she's simply horrible and her lyrics are even worse. What bothers me more than anything is that she's opened for Morrissey for - what - seven years now? It's ridiculous. I don't understand it. So what if she's more than a friend to him - I don't care about that, either...just give us something new to look forward to as an opening act. Why does he insist on cramming her down our throats when he knows full well that over half his audience don't want to see her again?

I guess he takes pleasure in watching us squirm...

Someone ask Adam Pollock was a "platonic lover" is. Interesting interview. Thanks for the link. Young still maintains that she grew up in St. Louis. Missouri, not Michigan? She said _Urgh! A Music War_ (1982) was a movie "from the past" when she was a kid. So, 1982 was the "past" when she was a kid and if born in 1975 she would have been 7-8 in 1982. She would have been a juvenile for 9-10 more years, so I guess that comports.

LOL about April Richardson still making mix tapes.

Awesome news about Moz being "in a state of thrillment...." “The Pictures of Sasha Grey” sounds interesting. "Pearl of a Girl" sounds like Kate Bush. She put a fake bruise on her face like Moz did.

I'm going to go with Morrissey KNOWS her real age since they are platonic lovers. :straightface:

http://www.bbook.com/morrissey-fave-kristeen-young-returns-new-album-nyc-residency/

Where did the whole Michigan thing come from, anyway?

How do you reconcile the purported yearbook photos with photos of KY as a teenager she's posted on Facebook which look more like her? The yearbook photos look really nothing like her.

There's just no way she's 50. I find it hard to believe she's 40. Her skin, her arms, her neck... nobody looks that good at 50.

How do you reconcile the purported yearbook photos with photos of KY as a teenager she's posted on Facebook which look more like her? The yearbook photos look really nothing like her.

There's just no way she's 50. I find it hard to believe she's 40. Her skin, her arms, her neck... nobody looks that good at 50.

Get out more -- plenty of people look good at 50. I abhor the dyed hair, but Johnny Marr is a prime example.

I don't know. It was before she was 18 and all that is sealed. I know when my family was going through a turbulent time I lived with another family for a while. She mentions running away a lot. Maybe she went to live with another family member or friends of family? Maybe it isn't her? I thought that profile was a dead giveaway and the name change from Christine to Kristine right around the time she said in interviews she rejected the church. It could be what in baseball they call "chasing a bad ball" and not even her, but it lines up with her real age. Who knows, I'm tired of talking about her.

Tags
stfu_cg_kthx
Back
Top Bottom