Does it matter that Kristeen Young has lied about her age?

Does it matter KY has lied about her age?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • OMG STFU already CG

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Who is KY?

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But that's never stopped Kristeen from saying it to anyone she thinks could be useful to her.

Hi peeps
I've only just managed to get the time to come on.Thank you for the comments above and the emails. Apart form a couple from people calling me names the rest were considered and thoughtful and seemed genuinely put out that Morrissey should make such a bad choice and think the fact he has made that choice shows something missing in him.
Some also feel he is mocking the fans putting his own games ahead of the people who pay to see him. Others think if the people on here wouldn't have made such a fuss about Kristeen, he would have never had her around so long and wouldn't have mentioned her in the book.

The stories given in email support the stories on here, although some which are a too far fetched to even mention – that she is transsexual for instance. I also have a hard time accepting she is 49 (is there proof of this?) . Most seem to say she is 39/40 which seems to me more like it.
If I don’t get around to writing the article the main reason will be lack of proof. I'm don't want to write a lot of lies to harm her career, more highlight her lies and ways.
Speaking of her career, according to reports her last two gigs have been, very poor, small venue the type of place new bands play who are just starting out, not a woman who has been around for 14 years and toured with a major star on and off for 8 years or so and played on records with Bowie. I’ve just found out she has played on two of Bowies LPs, Heathen and Toy (an unreleased LP), Tony got her this gig as well as jobs as a backing singer on other projects for Tony so her quote about people only working on her music is all lies again.
In spite of Tony pulling strings with Rodney at KROQ, Rodney has been Tonys friend since the 70s, who has been playing her songs on rotation and an improved press campaign her audience at these new gigs has been very small, she isn’t even headlining. She is in the same position she was in 2008 more or less.

The same names of people I should speak to keep coming up. A musician Kristeen lived with for a while. She used the method she used on Tony. She wrote to him drove out to meet him and then moved in, before then moving out when a more lucrative offer came along - I can't get a name for the guy though. Jeff her drummer, was talking up a storm about KY in New York over the last few years, although I have lost my window with him, as he is now touring with KY again, the tour manager from around 2008 seems to know a great deal, he got her kicked off the tour, a roadie called Andrew who has written a blog about his time as a roadie (http://www.soundopinions.org/forum/index.php?/topic/15087-i-was-morrisseys-roadie/). Ally, a guy from Brighton (?) who lots of people say they know of but nobody knows anything about even people who claim to be his mate have no idea where he lives. Like Jeff he I think is a nonstarter, apart from the odd drunken outburst he wont say a thing.
Tour managers Jake and Donnie would be good to speak to but fear of Morrissey will win out I've been told.
Sarah his old PA but her and Kristeen were "tight", they were in some sort alliance watching each others backs, their aim was to get as much from Morrissey as possible. If anyone can put me in touch with any of these people that would be helpful. Please, apart from Sarah, email me details. They all seem like private people so it would be unethical to have stories about them on here.

I believed the story Kristeen told about the dress. Thank you for setting me straight. It makes Morrissey look stupid saying what he said about the dress in his book but this pales into insignificance with the gossip KY has passed around to various people on FB. I have been told by a few people that she saves the emails "for the future" but I have also heard that Morrissey doesn't really say that much in them anyway, just plays "pissed games" (pissed in the English sense)

Thank you

Hi peeps
I've only just managed to get the time to come on.Thank you for the comments above and the emails. Apart form a couple from people calling me names the rest were considered and thoughtful and seemed genuinely put out that Morrissey should make such a bad choice and think the fact he has made that choice shows something missing in him.
Some also feel he is mocking the fans putting his own games ahead of the people who pay to see him. Others think if the people on here wouldn't have made such a fuss about Kristeen, he would have never had her around so long and wouldn't have mentioned her in the book.

The stories given in email support the stories on here, although some which are a too far fetched to even mention – that she is transsexual for instance. I also have a hard time accepting she is 49 (is there proof of this?) . Most seem to say she is 39/40 which seems to me more like it.
If I don’t get around to writing the article the main reason will be lack of proof. I'm don't want to write a lot of lies to harm her career, more highlight her lies and ways.
Speaking of her career, according to reports her last two gigs have been, very poor, small venue the type of place new bands play who are just starting out, not a woman who has been around for 14 years and toured with a major star on and off for 8 years or so and played on records with Bowie. I’ve just found out she has played on two of Bowies LPs, Heathen and Toy (an unreleased LP), Tony got her this gig as well as jobs as a backing singer on other projects for Tony so her quote about people only working on her music is all lies again.
In spite of Tony pulling strings with Rodney at KROQ, Rodney has been Tonys friend since the 70s, who has been playing her songs on rotation and an improved press campaign her audience at these new gigs has been very small, she isn’t even headlining. She is in the same position she was in 2008 more or less.

The same names of people I should speak to keep coming up. A musician Kristeen lived with for a while. She used the method she used on Tony. She wrote to him drove out to meet him and then moved in, before then moving out when a more lucrative offer came along - I can't get a name for the guy though. Jeff her drummer, was talking up a storm about KY in New York over the last few years, although I have lost my window with him, as he is now touring with KY again, the tour manager from around 2008 seems to know a great deal, he got her kicked off the tour, a roadie called Andrew who has written a blog about his time as a roadie (http://www.soundopinions.org/forum/index.php?/topic/15087-i-was-morrisseys-roadie/). Ally, a guy from Brighton (?) who lots of people say they know of but nobody knows anything about even people who claim to be his mate have no idea where he lives. Like Jeff he I think is a nonstarter, apart from the odd drunken outburst he wont say a thing.
Tour managers Jake and Donnie would be good to speak to but fear of Morrissey will win out I've been told.
Sarah his old PA but her and Kristeen were "tight", they were in some sort alliance watching each others backs, their aim was to get as much from Morrissey as possible. If anyone can put me in touch with any of these people that would be helpful. Please, apart from Sarah, email me details. They all seem like private people so it would be unethical to have stories about them on here.

I believed the story Kristeen told about the dress. Thank you for setting me straight. It makes Morrissey look stupid saying what he said about the dress in his book but this pales into insignificance with the gossip KY has passed around to various people on FB. I have been told by a few people that she saves the emails "for the future" but I have also heard that Morrissey doesn't really say that much in them anyway, just plays "pissed games" (pissed in the English sense)

Thank you

Are you a journalist? If so, it's very odd that you don't know exactly where and how to verify age. Also, you always have the option of asking Kristeen Young.

The bit about Sarah the PA getting as much as she can from Moz -- isn't she a relative of his?

Hi peeps

Thank you

She's 49. That's your story, you should do your own research and follow that lead. The rest seems like you're just fishing for gossip.

She's 49. That's your story, you should do your own research and follow that lead. The rest seems like you're just fishing for gossip.

CG, gossip is the main reason most use this site. Im not fishing I know exactly who I need to speak to. Introductions are just better than cold calling.
I have no clue as to what you mean by "Thats your story".
It seems to me, reading other threads, you are the one who put this age stuff out there. You have claimed she's 49 but have never provided proof. Im not calling you a liar but your information seems false. Nearly everyone I know, people who have met her, say she is 39 or 40 - in all honestly she could pass for 30. From what I can tell KY isn't a very nice person, so I can understand why people dislike her, given that people don't like her they would only be to ready to provide evidence to call her out.
Devon who made her last two video's would be a good person to speak some up to date information, I fear he is too raw from his recent fall out. KY also fell out with Seaton Lin, whom made her first two videos.

Hi peeps

Thank you

I don't see why you'd want to waste your time writing about someone as insignificant as Kristeen Young. Other than the fact that she is Morrissey's permanent opening act, nobody cares for her. She's a freeloader. She's talentless. She's attractive, yes, but her personality makes her as ugly as homemade sin and she's a bitch. I dare say she could pass for thirty, by the way. She looks about forty - whether she's thirty-nine or almost fifty. The only thing that anyone should spend more than five minutes thinking about is why on earth she's lasted this long as Morrissey's support act. I love Morrissey. I really do. But, he needs his head examined when it comes to KY. That's your story - and should be the end of it.

CG, gossip is the main reason most use this site. Im not fishing I know exactly who I need to speak to. Introductions are just better than cold calling.
It seems to me, reading other threads, you are the one who put this age stuff out there. You have claimed she's 49 but have never provided proof. Im not calling you a liar but your information seems false. Nearly everyone I know, people who have met her, say she is 39 or 40 - in all honestly she could pass for 30. From what I can tell KY isn't a very nice person, so I can understand why people dislike her, given that people don't like her they would only be to ready to provide evidence to call her out.
Devon who made her last two video's would be a good person to speak some up to date information, I fear he is too raw from his recent fall out. KY also fell out with Seaton Lin, whom made her first two videos.

Start reading from here: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...er-age?p=1986827189&viewfull=1#post1986827189

The years don't add up regarding her work. I have a friend who works at a courthouse, she's 49. Your story is not in the bickering details, but the monumental insincerity of her entire platform. I suspect our alien brains pick up on insincerity which is why 15 audience members at her gigs is the average, more on nights when she hints Morrissey might be there to watch his darling. (She's done that.)

If you're legit it's not up to CG to provide you with easily checked facts. Why don't you find out for yourself?

Start reading from here: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...er-age?p=1986827189&viewfull=1#post1986827189

The years don't add up regarding her work. I have a friend who works at a courthouse, she's 49. Your story is not in the bickering details, but the monumental insincerity of her entire platform. I suspect our alien brains pick up on insincerity which is why 15 audience members at her gigs is the average, more on nights when she hints Morrissey might be there to watch his darling. (She's done that.)

Seriously, what is wrong with you? Why on earth does this matter to you? Are you not aware of the notion of an 'unreliable narrator' in art and real life? Are you going to parade around at future Moz shows with a placard handing out leaflets denouncing KY? Do you think anyone would care, other than to call mental health services to get you to a place of safety? Do you seriously think anyone cares about ANYTHING that's written here? Why would they? I don't care if KY is young/old/male/female/alien. This is pop music. It's really not important.

Seriously, what is wrong with you? Why on earth does this matter to you? Are you not aware of the notion of an 'unreliable narrator' in art and real life? Are you going to parade around at future Moz shows with a placard handing out leaflets denouncing KY? Do you think anyone would care, other than to call mental health services to get you to a place of safety? Do you seriously think anyone cares about ANYTHING that's written here? Why would they? I don't care if KY is young/old/male/female/alien. This is pop music. It's really not important.

While getting the Y U MAD BRO? lecture is hilarious from the most long-winded Morrissey-is-sad prosthletizer in solo history, the reason is simple: I don't like liars. Add to that her false sense of entitlement and constant campaign of pity and she becomes even more unappealing. Her little slogan now is "A part but always apart." Cry me a f***en river. Just because she has to hide in her hotel room for fear someone will sneak a peak at her ID in a bar or club doesn't mean I have to feel sorry for her. "Pity me because I'm lying to all of you and it makes me sad." Barf. She isn't pop. She's a scam artist with a wide vocal range who knows about six different chords she bangs out on a glorified Casio keyboard.

FYI: Doge went out of style last month. Do catch up.

Last edited:
Hi peeps

Thank you

If you want the truth about Kristeen, here's the person you should talk to.

https://www.facebook.com/devin.devon.9

While getting the Y U MAD BRO? lecture is hilarious from the most long-winded Morrissey-is-sad prosthletizer in solo history, the reason is simple: I don't like liars. Add to that her false-sense of entitlement and constant campaign of pity and she becomes even more unappealing. Her little slogan now is "A part but always apart." Cry me a f***en river. Just because she has to hide in her hotel room for fear someone will sneak a peak at her ID in a bar or club doesn't mean I have to feel sorry for her. "Pity me because I'm lying to all of you and it makes me sad." Barf. She isn't pop. She's a scam artist with a wide vocal range who knows about six different chords she bangs out on a glorified Casio keyboard.

FYI: Doge went out of style last month. Do catch up.

A lecture on online style/etiquette from you? Please!

I have seen Ms Young in concert many times. I have not connected emotionally with her work though I can see/hear some raw talent which I can understand others responding too, including Morrissey, David Bowie and Tony Visconti. I made the obvious connection with Kate Bush, who I will see 3 times in a few months. However, I feel I have an almost 'spiritual' relationship with Ms Bush which precludes me a rational explanation of her effect on my life. Her effect if positive. You seem to have the polar opposite, negative relationship with Ms Young. I simply do not understand why you don't just ignore her. And, having read Morrissey's 'unreliable narrator' Autobiography, I find it frankly ridiculous that anyone who claims to be a 'fan' of his would ever criticise anyone else for being 'economical with the actualite'. Pot Kettle Black. Why are you so invested in Ms Young's fictional re-imagining of her life yet skate over Mr Morrissey's bizarre accounts of his upbringing and career as a music entrepreneur. Seriously, you have issues. Ms Young is your mirror. Reflect on why you cannot stop gazing upon her image.

A lecture on online style/etiquette from you? Please!

I have seen Ms Young in concert many times. I have not connected emotionally with her work though I can see/hear some raw talent which I can understand others responding too, including Morrissey, David Bowie and Tony Visconti. I made the obvious connection with Kate Bush, who I will see 3 times in a few months. However, I feel I have an almost 'spiritual' relationship with Ms Bush which precludes me a rational explanation of her effect on my life. Her effect if positive. You seem to have the polar opposite, negative relationship with Ms Young. I simply do not understand why you don't just ignore her. And, having read Morrissey's 'unreliable narrator' Autobiography, I find it frankly ridiculous that anyone who claims to be a 'fan' of his would ever criticise anyone else for being 'economical with the actualite'. Pot Kettle Black. Why are you so invested in Ms Young's fictional re-imagining of her life yet skate over Mr Morrissey's bizarre accounts of his upbringing and career as a music entrepreneur. Seriously, you have issues. Ms Young is your mirror. Reflect on why you cannot stop gazing upon her image.

Priceless. Perfect.

Hi peeps

Thank you

Devin is the one you have to talk to, he's known her forever and intimately, and since their recent falling out he may have a lot to say.

Devin is the one you have to talk to, he's known her forever and intimately, and since their recent falling out he may have a lot to say.

f*** me, they were intimate. That is f***ing shocking he is one ugly dude. Another old man.
Poor guy.. rolled by her. Poor her ducked by that fat f***

Moz has picked only car crash support.

He's got great curly hair, I'd take Devin over Visconti, unless Visconti could get me a gig opening for M.

Devin Devon
Wednesday, March 19 at 8:44am ·
"I AM THE DIRECTOR....and it's my video." - email I recieved today from Kristeen Young.
In late November of last year, as some of you may recall, I shot a video for a song entitled "Pearl Of A Girl" by Kristeen Young, quite a few of you may have been involved with the shoot, principal photography took place over about two weeks, shooting at various locations around St. Louis, some of the shooting was also done by Bowls MacLean. This came about after Miss Young expressed her difficulty in finding a director in New York to shoot it affordably, where she was being asked for outrageous amounts of cash. I told her I would be happy to shoot the video for her here in St. Louis at a cost of nothing. I wasn't doing this for money, but out of my love and devotion to Kristeen.
The shoot itself was difficult, Miss Young has never been the easiest person to work with but that was expected, in any case, we got it done, she returned to New York and I set about editing. Cutting the video was a long process, we had shot a great deal of footage that I had to sort through, mostly shot very quickly and pretty haphazardly, but in time the good bits were extracted and over many long hours of work the video began to take shape. Throughout the editing process I would send Miss Young examples of what I had done, to ask her opinion and get some guidance as to how she wanted it cut, yet never once did she look at anything I sent her, which I found curious and frustrating, as you might imagine, but I continued on with the work. When at last I thought I had a decent first cut, I sent it to her, fully expecting to be asked to make changes which I would be happy to do, instead her immediate response was that she hated it and would be having the editing done by someone in New York and that my involvement was no longer needed.
It's clear to me that what Kristeen Young wanted was someone in St. Louis to shoot a lot of footage for her free of charge, that she could then use as she sees fit now that she's back in New York. I think her actions were deceitful and despicable, and yes, I feel deeply hurt and betrayed. Everything I did for her was done out of love, I have no interest in being paid for anything I did, nor do I want director credit on whatever video eventual emerges from all of this, I don't want anything from it. What I am asking from you, my friends, fellow St. Louis, artists, filmmakers, musicians, and those of you who worked on or appeared in the video, is a small show of support. When Miss Young posts her video at some point in the near future, could you please do me the favor of ignoring it, neither re-posting it, nor rewarding it with LIKES. Whatever success she may have does not entitle her to treat people with such disdain and contempt, particularly those who have cared about her the most over many years.
This is not the sort of post I was hoping to be making when I got involved with this, I was hoping to be posting something wonderful, This entire experience has been incredibly painful and discouraging. That's all I have to say, if any of you want to share this post, that would be nice. Perhaps I am wrong to be posting this, it's all very upsetting, but these are my feeling and I needed to express them.

Devin Devon
Sunday, April 20 at 8:12am
"Pearl of a Girl intro is back... because it's mine all mine." - The most recent tweet from Kristeen Young.

Sorry to keep harping on this and it probably seems silly to most of you but I'm not giving up. The "Pearl of a Girl intro" is back, as will be the eventual video, simply because I do not have the money to fight Kristeen Young and her producer Tony Visconti (the money behind her "career") in court to prevent their unauthorized use of the video I shot, which has been flagrantly and willfully stolen by them. I was able to get it temporarily removed from both Youtube and Vimeo but without a permanent court order there is nothing I can do to keep them from reposting my work as their own. They well know that I don't have the money to hire a lawyer and cover legal expenses and this is what they are counting on, I have nothing to fight back with other than the court of public opinion.

If any of you know a lawyer who would be willing to help an impoverished filmmaker to file a legal brief for a permanent takedown order under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, could you please get me in touch with them, or them in touch with me, otherwise I am f***ed and Kristeen Young will get her way once again, as she always has, no matter who it means stepping on.

Consider this a sincere cry for help from Devin, who has never been good at doing sincerity.

Please, please, please re-post if you are at all inclined.

Tags
stfu_cg_kthx
Back
Top Bottom