Steve Croce - disappeared

Croce didn't disappear. He's in a Pennsylvania state prison. He was in lockdown when Morrissey's new album broke. I pray that Croce's son is doing okay.

Croce didn't disappear. He's in a Pennsylvania state prison. He was in lockdown when Morrissey's new album broke. I pray that Croce's son is doing okay.

Very Christian of you to libel someone in such a careless and hostile way to get the attention of the trolls who you so desperately wish to acknowledge your presence. You weren't popular in high school. You will never be popular on this fansite. You don't have what it takes.

Very Christian of you to libel someone in such a careless and hostile way to get the attention of the trolls who you so desperately wish to acknowledge your presence. You weren't popular in high school. You will never be popular on this fansite. You don't have what it takes.

It takes one to know one. The man left in protest and is doing very well indeed. He was not alone in killing some time here and then realising it was not for him.

That is what we all live for, to be too cool for school and the popular one. Nothing else matters after that as the time in school is all we need to have a happy fulfilling life. On the other hand all the popular people at school are never heard of these days and some are not even alive. I think the ones that never got noticed and went through the school years with ease felt the best then and still do. We cannot all still be 12 in our mind.

I had three friends in high school and eighteen here! Things are looking up for me:).

You're one hundred percent right in what you wrote about me being a Christian who acted in a careless way in my statement towards Steve Croce. I'm a human being and I sin. You are wrong when you use the word libel against me. Please do not use that word against me again. Steve Croce was sentenced, and from the information on this site, he did go to prison for a year. That prison is in Pennsylvania. However, I'm glad you took this argument though Reality, and its a great road to go down. For the record, I was proud of you when you strongly and unrelentingly argued for forgiveness for Steve Croce. I almost joined you on several occasions but didn't have the guts to do it. The incredible thing was that it was you, pretty much all alone, that really trumpeted the beauty that is forgiveness. After the display I saw on this thread from you, you do have a lot of kindness in your heart.

When you wrote that I was trying to get attention of the trolls.... I have to say a few things. First of all, I don't consider them trolls. Yes they can be aggressive and a person like you gives them every reason to be aggressive towards you. I know you have your side of the story too, but it is what it is. Yeah when you wrote that I got on this thread to get their attention, that's partially true. The other reason is I've been up for a long time, 24 hours, and I'm rambling (for lack of a better term.)

I wasn't popular in high school, but I was liked. You're right I'll never be popular on this fansite, but believe it or not, usually I'm not concerned with that. I like to post songs that someone may like and I like to write. I'm not a gifted writer like others on here, but I like to write. The last sentence that you wrote is absolutely correct. I don't have what it takes. I've never had the "it" factor or "that special something" that several people here really possess. To be brutally honest, you don't either. You simply will never have that. Most people don't. So it is, what it is. Nothing changes for me. Every day I just go with the flow, and do the best I can. And I'm honest. There literally isn't one syllable that you can etch to attack my honesty. Not one. And you damn well know it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're one hundred percent right in what you wrote about me being a Christian who acted in a careless way in my statement towards Steve Croce. I'm a human being and I sin. You are wrong when you use the word libel against me. Please do not use that word against me again. Steve Croce was sentenced, and from the information on this site, he did go to prison for a year. That prison is in Pennsylvania. However, I'm glad you took this argument though Reality, and its a great road to go down. For the record, I was proud of you when you strongly and unrelentingly argued for forgiveness for Steve Croce. I almost joined you on several occasions but didn't have the guts to do it. The incredible thing was that it was you, pretty much all alone, that really trumpeted the beauty that is forgiveness. After the display I saw on this thread from you, you do have a lot of kindness in your heart.

When you wrote that I was trying to get attention of the trolls.... I have to say a few things. First of all, I don't consider them trolls. Yes they can be aggressive and a person like you gives them every reason to be aggressive towards you. I know you have your side of the story too, but it is what it is. Yeah when you wrote that I got on this thread to get their attention, that's partially true. The other reason is I've been up for a long time, 24 hours, and I'm rambling (for lack of a better term.)

I wasn't popular in high school, but I was liked. You're right I'll never be popular on this fansite, but believe it or not, usually I'm not concerned with that. I like to post songs that someone may like and I like to write. I'm not a gifted writer like others on here, but I like to write. The last sentence that you wrote is absolutely correct. I don't have what it takes. I've never had the "it" factor or "that special something" that several people here really possess. To be brutally honest, you don't either. You simply will never have that. Most people don't. So it is, what it is. Nothing changes for me. Every day I just go with the flow, and do the best I can. And I'm honest. There literally isn't one syllable that you can etch to attack my honesty. Not one. And you damn well know it.

You're reasoning with someone who barely has the intellectual capacity to tie a shoe. You're a good dude; don't waste your time on this wacko. She only lobbied for his forgiveness because she was trying to get him to romance her online, with an eye to marriage. It's her M.O., it's what she does, it's all she knows.

He could have MURDERED his kid and she'd still overlook it if she thought she could get something out of him.

It's what she is.

You post in a thread that was virtually dead for four months, for what reason? Ill intent? You went looking for it. He was not in prison when WPINOYB 'broke'. That is a libelous statement. When I accused you of wanting attention and desiring to be recognized by the trolls due to being unpopular in high school, I was inferring motive for reigniting this hideous character assignation of a thread. Why else, I wondered, would mild-mannered Justin do this? Why did you, if not for those reasons? Sleep deprivation? Not buying it.

You post in a thread that was virtually dead for four months, for what reason? Ill intent? You went looking for it. He was not in prison when WPINOYB 'broke'. That is a libelous statement. When I accused you of wanting attention and desiring to be recognized by the trolls due to being unpopular in high school, I was inferring motive for reigniting this hideous character assignation of a thread. Why else, I wondered, would mild-mannered Justin do this? Why did you, if not for those reasons? Sleep deprivation? Not buying it.

He was sentenced to a year in prison. In this very thread you whined, time and time and time again,how Steve broke all contact with you. Then you actually turned on him quite harshly in this thread for several pages. (Playcat 2000 is the singular person who never turned on him in this thread.) I was looking at the glass half full when I gave you the compliment about forgiveness. You actually represented yourself very poorly in much of the thread, which is a hallmark of yours at Morrissey-Solo. I invite everyone to re-read this thread.

Back to my previous point, you have no idea if Steve is in prison or not. Also stop hurling the libelous label at me and hurl it at your miserable self. Also I'm not mild-mannered. Absolutely no one that knows me would ever use the term 'mild-mannered" to describe me. I post where I want, when I want, how I want, until David T, or Kewpie, or UncleSkinny boot me off of the sight. It's just not worth my time arguing with you. You don't even inspire an argument. You are as useless to me as the winds on the open seas.

You're reasoning with someone who barely has the intellectual capacity to tie a shoe. You're a good dude; don't waste your time on this wacko. She only lobbied for his forgiveness because she was trying to get him to romance her online, with an eye to marriage. It's her M.O., it's what she does, it's all she knows.

He could have MURDERED his kid and she'd still overlook it if she thought she could get something out of him.

It's what she is.

You're right. I should know better because I've seen her in action for a year and a half. At times I think she's good but then... poof, her venom strikes and then I remember. She's an expert at making someone mad, that's for sure. It's pointless for me to try and reason with her or engage with her. Thanks, Skylarker.

It takes one to know one. The man left in protest and is doing very well indeed. He was not alone in killing some time here and then realising it was not for him.

Steve Croce doesn't kill time...he gives it a greenstick fracture.

He was sentenced to a year in prison. In this very thread you whined, time and time and time again,how Steve broke all contact with you. Then you actually turned on him quite harshly in this thread for several pages. (Playcat 2000 is the singular person who never turned on him in this thread.) I was looking at the glass half full when I gave you the compliment about forgiveness. You actually represented yourself very poorly in much of the thread, which is a hallmark of yours at Morrissey-Solo. I invite everyone to re-read this thread.

He was sentenced to forty days which he served at a county jail in October of 2013. Long before the album came out.

Back to my previous point, you have no idea if Steve is in prison or not. Also stop hurling the libelous label at me and hurl it at your miserable self. Also I'm not mild-mannered. Absolutely no one that knows me would ever use the term 'mild-mannered" to describe me. I post where I want, when I want, how I want, until David T, or Kewpie, or UncleSkinny boot me off of the sight. It's just not worth my time arguing with you. You don't even inspire an argument. You are as useless to me as the winds on the open seas.

Considering I spoke with him numerous times from his iPhone, and received video and pics in real time from same said device, I think I do.

Maybe it was my attention you actually wanted?

I go out of town for the day and this pops off, geez. This was dead.

Re:

Moot at this point I'm sure and god knows I've talked enough shit about the dude, and I'd definitely never get a beer with him, but I went for a long walk today and I was thinking that it's possible the guy just has (had?) some serious anger management issues (a modern shit-psyche buzzterm I f***ing hate but I'll use it here) and he did not actually intend to break his child's arm.

Now granted, obviously if he was being rough enough with the kid to where something like that could even happen, then that almost makes it just as bad. But...only almost. And if he was, in fact, just really f***ing pissed, and lost his temper, and acted impulsively, but never actually intended to break his child's arm...then the resulting injury would have to be so guilt-inducing, so mortifying, and so eye-opening that, well...I don't think any of us could possibly imagine it and I don't think a year in jail, or 30 days, or 30 years could ever really wipe that moment from his heart.

Again...not saying I'd ever be friends with the guy, because to be that rough with your kid is pretty f***ed up (and even aside from the arm breaking thing, he seemed douchey). But what I am saying is that there is a difference between not having a grip on your temper and being the kind of person who intends to cause, or looks lightly on causing, harm to others. Especially their own child.

I'm sure that what he did, and the aftermath thereof, will haunt him forever if it was an accident. So, I'm just saying, the guy probably will be paying for it emotionally until he's dead. And that sucks, because it didn't need to come close to happening. But it did happen, and if it was accidental and he's genuinely sorry, then it probably has no bearing on his membership here.

I did not say much in this thread, but I think this quote is the most reasoned and honest, stating truthfully how I feel about this.

He was sentenced to forty days which he served at a county jail in October of 2013. Long before the album came out.

Considering I spoke with him numerous times from his iPhone, and received video and pics in real time from same said device, I think I do.

Maybe it was my attention you actually wanted?

This tells anyone all they need to know about you...

Everything is about you, even when it's not.

This tells anyone all they need to know about you...

Everything is about you, even when it's not.

He could not provide justification for resurrecting this dead thread after four months of it gathering dust. I was left with no other choice but to fill in the blanks. There is always a reason--a motive. If he does not know the answer then perhaps a little introspection is in order. I suggest the same for you. And yes, my world does revolve around me. Just as everyone is the center of his/her own private universe, I am the center of mine.

Re:

I did not say much in this thread, but I think this quote is the most reasoned and honest, stating truthfully how I feel about this.

I'd agree IF Croce had confessed to what happened rather than lie and put the kid through the additional torment of pitting his word against his dad's. That's effed up.

He could not provide justification for resurrecting this dead thread after four months of it gathering dust. I was left with no other choice but to fill in the blanks. There is always a reason--a motive. If he does not know the answer then perhaps a little introspection is in order. I suggest the same for you. And yes, my world does revolve around me. Just as everyone is the center of his/her own private universe, I am the center of mine.

I have never heard anyone proclaim to be the center of their own universe.

Back
Top Bottom