Moz at Manchester in July?

Re: Moz at Manchester in July

If you want Morrissey to cancel a concert performance, proclaim it's booked and scheduled from the mountaintops before old Misery himself has acknowledged it and announced it himself, via True To You.

Congrats on being quoted in the Guardian!

I don't know Benny. There is something about you I just can't put my finger on....

I can smell the venue from here after the white trash that was in it tried to dance and just got sweaty and that smells like shit. That fat poof Morrissey is white trash cause anyone into rockabilly is without a shadow of a doubt white trash like that german whore Natalie who think she is someone when in all honesty she is just old and desperate and the best at looking fooking cheap dressed in table cloths and weird hair.

Urban el Suede (I still hate mexicans)

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...t-show?p=1986686319&viewfull=1#post1986686319

Well I sincerely doubt that someone like Bret would be here and be bothered and we all know that his blog and that is a hoax created by one of the many trolls that ruled the old chat but who felt the new chat was not the right format anymore.
He would not know me that well that he knew I'm a United fan and that the Gallaghers are City fans so he could write what someone else just did to try and somehow anger or upset me.
Fooking is how it sounds oop north and if that makes some american jealous makes them envy me then that is their problem entirely.

Urban from fooking Sweden (Fook you and your fooking fook)

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...pinner?p=1986649502&viewfull=1#post1986649502

Keep your fingers to yourself and stop wasting your time Miss Ink. I couldn't give a fook unless you want to buy a "Benny Butcher" T-shirt, the must have shirt to be seen in at all future Tosserrey gigs (Providing he doesn't cancel that is). Note all T-shirts are 100% British just like Benny and the Royal family (unlike Tosser).

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Hey Benny,

Put one of those shirts aside for me . If Tosserrey dares to show up in Manchester he'll be showered in Boddington's.

The Mad Brewer

The latest design on the drawing board

Front. WHO PUT THE T IN MANCHESTER ? Reverse. TOSSERRREY

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Hey Benny,

Put one of those shirts aside for me . If Tosserrey dares to show up in Manchester he'll be showered in Boddington's.

The Mad Brewer

What the f*** are you both on about. I live in Manchester and have yet to come across anyone who has a bad word to say about him?

What the f*** are you both on about. I live in Manchester and have yet to come across anyone who has a bad word to say about him?

I would beg to disagree Surface.

All my Man City friends want nothing to do with Tosserrey.

On the other hand there lining up to purchase Benny's T-shirts.

The Mad Brewer

Don't feed the troll. He's just mad because no one will shag him.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I would hazard a guess that it is only one person talking to himself. He's had a long time hard on for all things Manchester and fervently covets living here. Of course, he knows very little about what life is like when you belong here.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom