6/17 - Wilmington, Delaware - Grand Opera House

der should have actually read thread before posting a reply to the first comment but im watching rockford files and am distracted. that show had crazy amount of guest stars i dont remember from when i watched it as a child.

My husband and I live in a very strange open concept house on the beach-totally not kid-friendly. We also travel A TON and love to just run out and grab dinner and drink at a new restaurant. I see my friends that have kids and they are pretty unhappy most of the time. I respect their decision to have kids, but it's not for me.

I bet Morrissey is glad he didn't end up having a kid-he wouldn't be able to hop on a plane and jet off to Switzerland, or the UK or Rome, especially if he was no longer in a relationship with the mother. I would take his life over having kids any day.

freds wife perhaps? i always liked that greenday let a young kid get up on stage and play a song with them when they were on the pop disaster tour and then keep the guitar. got to see that tour, saves the day opened i think touring stay what you are which was also pretty rad. as for meeting pete, hell be bragging about that one day to someone im sure, very cool. wilmington is also pretty neat as were sorta close to it on the eastern shore of maryland where i grew up. cambridge specifically

;-) hehe

My husband and I live in a very strange open concept house on the beach-totally not kid-friendly. We also travel A TON and love to just run out and grab dinner and drink at a new restaurant. I see my friends that have kids and they are pretty unhappy most of the time. I respect their decision to have kids, but it's not for me.

I bet Morrissey is glad he didn't end up having a kid-he wouldn't be able to hop on a plane and jet off to Switzerland, or the UK or Rome, especially if he was no longer in a relationship with the mother. I would take his life over having kids any day.

I would love to have his life...his quiet, peaceful, book-filled, "I-live-alone-with-my-thoughts-and-without-having-to-take-care-of-little-people" life. Let's hope he steers clear of vaginas for the rest of his life, eh? If his security guards are acting up and making accusations these days, Lord knows what the women close to him could claim. :(

I would love to have his life...his quiet, peaceful, book-filled, "I-live-alone-with-my-thoughts-and-without-having-to-take-care-of-little-people" life. Let's hope he steers clear of vaginas for the rest of his life, eh? If his security guards are acting up and making accusations these days, Lord knows what the women close to him could claim. :(

I don't think he's ever had many women close to him in that way, so he's safe.

Back
Top Bottom