US Tour Presale

I'm also looking for the Hershey Presale password! Any word yet?

I have looked far and low for the presale code for the show in Austin, anyone have any suggeations....Thanks

Does anyone have the presale password for the Ryman show. It's on sale now!

What I know so far ---

Barclays Center presale starts tomorrow @ 10am and is open to Amex card holders. I don't know if all of the presales are for Amex holders or if you'll need a passcode, etc.

Does anyone know the deal with the Boston Opera House show? Is there a presale password, is it even set in stone?

I have put in a call to snag the Baltimore presale pw.
I will trade it for Hershey once I have received it.
And where are all the veteran posters on this thread?

I have put in a call to snag the Baltimore presale pw.
I will trade it for Hershey once I have received it.
And where are all the veteran posters on this thread?

I'm looking for Hershey as well. Their e-newsletter has been clogging my inbox for ages with all kinds of promotions and presales, but as soon as I'm actually interested in one I don't get a single email about it. Go figure. :mad:

US Tour Presale: AC

Even though there were still GA tickets (for $75), I'm gonna pass.
The last AC show was really rough and pushy.
I'm old and going to wait for the Pit somewhere else.

looking at the seating chart in AC, no front row seats were in the pre-sale. i always fall for this. oh well. i'm in section 104 at least.

i had GA when he played at HoB in AC and it was pushy but I'm under 30 so it wasn't a big deal. The bigger problem was some girl who tried to punch my girlfriend because we were pushed into her by the crowd. It's a GA show, you're not going to have much personal space, we all just have to get along.

also, a word of warning to those of you buying from ticketmaster... i bought my tix and then was immediately banned from their site "error 403". thankfully my order had gone through but when i started to look for other tickets, they kicked me out completely.

Tags
chicago kristeen young morrissey
Back
Top Bottom