US Tour Presale

At the end of the day I alwys get myself into a show but I feel compelled to state that this ticketing process has been utter bullshit. Am I to believe that St. Petersburg, FL sold out in mere minutes? Ticketbastard still says there are 'very few left" but then when the page loads then there is nothing. The venues box office itself never stated anything other than tickets were not available. All the while a myriad of ticket brokers had tickets listed well before the on sale date. Those tickets are always sold in pairs and absurdly priced. Then there's Craiglist with their scumbag dealer trolls. This has become the process for American ticket purchasing. And then you have to endure the rampant speculation of cancelleations.
With that off my chest, I will be making my way into Memphis (show #51)/Nashville/St. Pete/Miami/ATL/AC, with hopes of catching the last four scheduled. Hope others are less frustrated.

My favorite tidbit of this whole bs process is that there is a pit for the Memphis show which is not actually on sale through TM but only over the phone at the box office. Its sold out and some is selling tickets for ir on Stubhub at $1300 a pop..

I asked stubhub how they had tickets before the presale had even started and they said "presales can begin at any point for brokers. they have deals made with venues to get tickets at a lower cost to make shows sell out quicker" I was like whaaaaaat

Re: Well I got a ticket for San Jose

Crossing my fingers for Nashville. I thought I was home-free with a week and change to go before the concert and BAM! he cancelled the whole rest of the North American tour.

Tags
chicago kristeen young morrissey
Back
Top Bottom