Morrissey in Los Angeles (May 10, w/Tom Jones), Brooklyn (June 21 w/Cliff Richard) - TTY

Re: Article: Morrissey in Los Angeles (May 10, w/Tom Jones), Brooklyn (June 21 w/Cliff Richard) - TT

I'll be at Sam's Hoffbrau sorting out the state of the world from God's hardest working children if you need me, loser.

HA! HA! HA! YOUR JEALOUS CAUSE I TOUCHED HIM AND YOU ONLY DREAM ABOUT IT!!!! :lbf:

Re: Article: Morrissey in Los Angeles (May 10, w/Tom Jones), Brooklyn (June 21 w/Cliff Richard) - TT

Gosh! Well, this little visit to Morrissey-Solo sure went downhill fast! I'll be outta quicker than you can say, "Viva Hate", if someone can be so kind(that means replying constructively to the question being asked, without being a bitter, bitchy, passive-agresive, mean, etc...asshole! Are there any kind people here? I'd like to meet you & start a support group for Moz fans sick of asshole online Moz fans; & those that claim to be over Moz, but can't stop posting their vitiol[they need their own support group!])...now where was I? Oh yea! Can anyone KINDLY let me know the pre-sale code for San Jose? Thank you!

Gosh! Well, this little visit to Morrissey-Solo sure went downhill fast! I'll be outta quicker than you can say, "Viva Hate", if someone can be so kind(that means replying constructively to the question being asked, without being a bitter, bitchy, passive-agresive, mean, etc...asshole! Are there any kind people here? I'd like to meet you & start a support group for Moz fans sick of asshole online Moz fans; & those that claim to be over Moz, but can't stop posting their vitiol[they need their own support group!])...now where was I? Oh yea! Can anyone KINDLY let me know the pre-sale code for San Jose? Thank you!

Geez! Gripe much?

score: 1 mean, 0 kind

You'll get used to it if you stay here: playcat is the most vicious thing around here. We're really not all like that

You'll get used to it if you stay here: playcat is the most vicious thing around here. We're really not all like that

imagesCAEXBSUU.jpg

Thanks Reelaround! However, I kinda think getting "use to it" is something Moz is as much against, as I am. I prefer to get in & out of here as quickly as possibly, without having to "delve so low". ;) But thanks for at least scoring 1 for kind!

He knows my kind.
I won't be dragged down!

Now, how can there be a pre-sale, & nobody knows the password? I guess that means all the tickets will still be available when the general public sale begins on Friday?? Although, I rather not wait to find out. I have friends counting on me to get there tickets for them till they get paid.

Thanks Reelaround! However, I kinda think getting "use to it" is something Moz is as much against, as I am. I prefer to get in & out of here as quickly as possibly, without having to "delve so low". ;) But thanks for at least scoring 1 for kind!

He knows my kind.
I won't be dragged down!

Now, how can there be a pre-sale, & nobody knows the password? I guess that means all the tickets will still be available when the general public sale begins on Friday?? Although, I rather not wait to find out. I have friends counting on me to get there tickets for them till they get paid.

Well, since you seem to have insulted so many of the regular posters here, perhaps you should check somewhere else for the presale password.
Maybe check with your own "kind," so that you are not "dragged down."
Just a thought.

Well, since you seem to have insulted so many of the regular posters here, perhaps you should check somewhere else for the presale password.
Just a thought.

Perhaps it's just too easy to piss-off mean people; like taking candy from a baby. Or, you just can't help your self from sticking your big nose in and saying mean & hateful things. I don't know for sure, as I am not a mean person, and I try not to get up-close to them to find out what their problem is. But, I might point a finger at a mean person when I see one, so others may avoid them. You don't know me, so there's nothing that can be said here that will in anyway offend or hurt me. It only makes me slightly sorry to be you.. and happy as hell to be me! I know Moz has good & nice fans. I meet them in-line, not online! Score: 2 mean, 1 kind.

There's always someone, somewhere
With a big nose, who knows
And who trips you up and laughs
When you fall

Morrissey, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

Just a thought.

Btw..when did 1 become "so many of the regular posters here"? Sounds like delusions of grandeur..

To those that kick them when they fall down,
My apologies! I definitely stumbled into the wrong thread. They're much nicer on the next thread, & sharing passwords like it was jelly at the state fair! So, while I don't think many of you here deserve the passwords, there might be a couple nice people here, that also stumbled in here by mistake, that do. And if it keeps you evil trolls away from tainting the nice folks in next thread, well, I'll gladly face that regrettable burden of feeding the beast, and will share it with you. Here's the link to them: http://ticketcrusader.com/morrissey-presale-passwords/ Have at it animals! Keep tearing each other down & keeping my wits up!
GOODBYE!!

Times tide will smother you!
:D

Perhaps it's just too easy to piss-off mean people; like taking candy from a baby. Or, you just can't help your self from sticking your big nose in and saying mean & hateful things. I don't know for sure, as I am not a mean person, and I try not to get up-close to them to find out what their problem is. But, I might point a finger at a mean person when I see one, so others may avoid them. You don't know me, so there's nothing that can be said here that will in anyway offend or hurt me. It only makes me slightly sorry to be you.. and happy as hell to be me! I know Moz has good & nice fans. I meet them in-line, not online! Score: 2 mean, 1 kind.

There's always someone, somewhere
With a big nose, who knows
And who trips you up and laughs
When you fall

Morrissey, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

:lbf: I highly doubt that you pissed anyone off here. To do so, you'd have to try much harder. Good luck.

Btw..when did 1 become "so many of the regular posters here"? Sounds like delusions of grandeur..

I did not call you a regular poster.

I've just watched Tom completely fail to recognize a Muse-ish rendition of "Can't get you out of my head" (the title is in the first line, ffs Tom...) on the Voice. He's trying to beat Cliff at his own game...-Kylie Minogue, you know, the lead singer of The Jammies? Tiny babe? Lots of hits? Sitting right next to you? No? Oh well, nevermind...-
(Gets turned down by a lot of young chicks as well on the Voice Uk; legend or not. Ouch...)

Jesus, you'd think a guy who shared a bathroom with Elvis would be a great addition to any team for a blind test ...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom