Morrissey in Los Angeles (May 10, w/Tom Jones), Brooklyn (June 21 w/Cliff Richard) - TTY

Re: Article: Morrissey in Los Angeles (May 10, w/Tom Jones), Brooklyn (June 21 w/Cliff Richard) - TT

I honestly don't know what is driving Cliff Richard to open for Morrissey. He must have gone totally mad now. He was the first person whom I saw in concert, because still under age, neighbours who were much older took me there and it was close to where I grew up. I still see him whirling around the stage and he set the ground to me going to tons of concerts afterwards but never ever falling into the trap of thinking that they are anything but musicians, people who make a living from making music. When people often said in the past that people should go to listen to Cliff Richard instead, I thought "What do you know". There is really no comparison between Cliff Richard and Morrissey, and Cliff Richard really shouldn't do this, open for Morrissey. I thought it quite fitting that the first concert I went to was him and the last one The Killers, even though Brandon Flowers is obviously going mad as well, talking about channeling people more recently.

Re: Article: Morrissey in Los Angeles (May 10, w/Tom Jones), Brooklyn (June 21 w/Cliff Richard) - TT

Er, anybody wondering why the phone number is all '000's and there is no website given? It's a gag people, but Morrissey wouldn't do something like that. Would he?

Chuckle chuckle

Why the non-website and non-phone number? If on sale is not currently available, then why not just leave those lines out? Something seem fishy... I certainly hope these posters are not a hoax.

Could this mean that the new album will be released between the end of May and the beginning of June?
Cheers Moz

You've been had people, Mozzer is laughing his socks off at you and your predictable reactions

I have a feeling the only reason he is playing with Sir Cliff is because in comparison Kristeen Young will actually seem tolerable.

Go change the world with her, Morrissey. Go make the world a better place and effect POSITIVE change where women can show their tits in public and the failed Europeans that are Americans are able to get abortions (unless you're Catholic then lots of phony love) and the woman setting the stage for your show glorifies spousal abuse because at he end of the day it's not about the music (that a lot of people hate) but it's about boosting the self esteem of a manipulative little shit, a spoiled brat who fakes her stories and hates her parents and who has you wrapped around her anorexic finger. Go. Have fun. Kristeen, you're so beautiful, you're so talented, you're so misunderstood. THere, I got it out of the way. f***ing waste. I'll stop now. I'll go away.

Yes Crystal go away and maybe this site will be a little bit better than in the past, but, sadly, you'll come back, you and your silly hate for Kristeen Young. Personally I think Kristeen is the only interesting thing related to Morrissey, of course, I'm very curious about his new disc.

Tom Jones and Cliff, a hint.
Barclays Center, 19k, and LA Sports Arena. 17k, a clue
Phone number and website, a stonking great give away

Cover versions of "Green, green grass of home" and "We don't talk anymore" for the next tour?

I can't seem to find the tickets on www.peta.org - there's loads of stuff about animals but I can't find the gig section. Can anyone help?

I can't help thinking that this is the push for acceptance into the pantheon of Grand Old British Singers, that the Matt Monro and Al Martino-a-thon hinted at. We're going full crooner. Anyway, a while go, those Danish janglers Northern Portrait did quite a nice version of a Cliff Richard song...

P.

P.S Just how long does one try to convince the public that Kristeen Young is on the cusp of the Big Time?

Hoping the P.S. above is sarcastic. She's been on the cusp of 'big time' a long time and has never quite made it there. I can't stand her. Delighted that Tom Jones is opening also but am done with Kristeen's screaming and yelping on stage. She's horrible and just needs to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see if it is true first.

It is a measure of just how far Morrissey's stock has fallen in the last few years that it is hard to tell either way.

Once you might have seen such a poster and thought "Ah, good joke." Now you look at such a thing and shrug and say, "Yeah, nothing would surprise me at this point."

True or not a tofu-in-a-basket Vegas residency cannot be far away.

These are sad times.

genius,moz is clearly re launching himself,what a statement to have tom and cliff support him ,yes that's right support moz,just shows all the doubters on here and all over the globe,that he is the greatest singer,songwriter,performer of all time. im a happy man now : )))

Last edited:

It's not really confirmation as it is based on the TTY story

Morrissey fears Kristeen what she wrote about him after he sacked her was so true it hurt. I love her she can do whatever she likes with him.

I can't believe people think this is a hoax! I don't think Morrissey would do that! No one would find it funny, what would be the point??

I assumed this was a mock up of the tour poster and the website and phone # were left off as it was not yet time to release that info. They would be added to final copy. The tour has not be announced yet. It seems this and the TM dates are teases and the whole tour will be announced very soon, I hope.

I am surprised by Barclays Center. It holds over 18k people, same size as MSG and LA's Staple Center. I know he's played stadiums in LA but everywhere else (in US) in recent times has been (at least places I've been at) have been around 2k capacity. It's exciting to think he can pull it off and sell out the show. I hope it happens.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom