I JUST GOT MY TICKETS, WAS WAITING SINCE 4 AM

M

msmorrissey

I am so relieved and excited. I just got my tickets after waiting in line since 4 am, but hell it was worth it!!! I was the first one in line. Where are all the Moz fans meeting before?

> I am so relieved and excited. I just got my tickets after¿ waiting in line since 4 am, but hell it was worth it!!! I was¿ the first one in line. Where are all the Moz fans meeting¿ before?

4am?? geez.. i went there at 7am and I was the first one there! finally some people showed up and most of them were wearing their smiths and morrissey shirts which was pretty cool. BUt anyway..yay im going to see morrissey!!! at last at last at.. last! Oh ya it was pretty funny because they were asking what day everyone was going and saying that rage was gonna be on the 10th instead of the 9th and everyone was like i dont care! (they were all there for moz!)

> I am so relieved and excited. I just got my tickets after¿ waiting in line since 4 am, but hell it was worth it!!! I was¿ the first one in line. Where are all the Moz fans meeting¿ before?

I rolled out of bed at 8:30 and logged on to the internet. I bought them the moment they went on sale. Then again, I live in Seattle, so there was no place for me to wait in line! *shrug* See you all there!

Back
Top Bottom