Guess the movie quote then post a movie quote

Reservoir Dogs

"Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?"
Anyone? No one? Okay, it’s Blue Velvet

Let’s try another:
“How do you do? I see you‘ve met my faithful handyman. He’s just a little brought down because when you knocked, he thought you were the candyman”.

Anyone? No one? Okay, it’s Blue Velvet

Let’s try another:
“How do you do? I see you‘ve met my faithful handyman. He’s just a little brought down because when you knocked, he thought you were the candyman”.

No takers?! Okay, it’s Rocky Horror. Guess I’m gonna have to play with myself! :rolleyes:
Here’s another:
“Let's talk seriously, now. For the entrapment, we're gonna have to ask you for four big ones. Four-thousand dollars for that. But we are having a special this week on proton charging and storage of the beast, and that's only going to come to one-thousand dollars, fortunately.”

No takers?! Okay, it’s Rocky Horror. Guess I’m gonna have to play with myself! :rolleyes:
Here’s another:
“Let's talk seriously, now. For the entrapment, we're gonna have to ask you for four big ones. Four-thousand dollars for that. But we are having a special this week on proton charging and storage of the beast, and that's only going to come to one-thousand dollars, fortunately.”

Ghostbusters?

I think I`m going crazy from sexual frustration

Wow. "Ghost World".

"In Heaven, everything is fine. In Heaven, everything is fine. You've got your good things. And I've got mine."

4871395209_6f734596802.jpg

easy...................eraserhead.

"Screw the FDA. I'm gonna be DOA."

4871395209_6f734596802.jpg

easy...................eraserhead.

"Screw the FDA. I'm gonna be DOA."

Dallas Buyers Club

“Your son, Mr. Thorne. The son of the Devil. He will kill the unborn child. Then he will kill your wife. And then, when he is certain to inherit all that is yours, then, Mr. Thorn…. he will kill you.”

Dallas Buyers Club

“Your son, Mr. Thorne. The son of the Devil. He will kill the unborn child. Then he will kill your wife. And then, when he is certain to inherit all that is yours, then, Mr. Thorn…. he will kill you.”
defo from "Omen" either the lame 06 one :o or hopefully the good 76 one :thumb:

Griff: I can't murder anybody.
The Sergeant: We don't murder, we kill.
Griff: It's the same thing.
The Sergeant: The hell it is, Griff. You don't murder animals; you kill 'em.

defo from "Omen" either the lame 06 one :o or hopefully the good 76 one :thumb:

Griff: I can't murder anybody.
The Sergeant: We don't murder, we kill.
Griff: It's the same thing.
The Sergeant: The hell it is, Griff. You don't murder animals; you kill 'em.

Big_red_one_post.jpg

"Do sit down, Sergeant. Shocks are so much better absorbed with the knees bent"

Back
Top Bottom