Morrissey live in Sicily, Italy July 28th?

See page 25 of this on-line newspaper...

http://giornaleonline.lasicilia.it/

Screenshot here...

EbaPEdf.jpg

Also from @Intl_Playboy / Twitter:

TBC Morrissey in Taormina on July 28? http://giornaleonline.lasicilia.it (click on "Spettacoli") Thank you @tonyboyler pic.twitter.com/Zx0BoIZb5J

Last edited by a moderator:
Going it alone. I am a proud bono non fan.5/2/2014

I hope it's true & I'm happy for Sicily if it is. However, this news doesn't do a whole lot for his fans in the Pacific Northwest ( of the United States.) Morrissey, go west young man.:)

Surely he would have let Julia break the news wouldn't he ?
The bloke really needs to get up to speed with the modern world and how it works or he should write a book "How to piss off your fanbase"
Somebody please stand up to him and tell him what a BELLEND he has become.

Benny-the-Butcher

The problem with that model is that it is very expensive. Touring makes money because you so a lot of show in a condensed period of time with lower logistic costs.

I don't think money is really a consideration right now in this point of his career/life. I was thinking he probably spends a lot of his own non touring time in these places based on Morrissey sightings, so why not do a show or shows. Remember the Hollywood Palladium 2 week residence concerts?

Surely he would have let Julia break the news wouldn't he ?
The bloke really needs to get up to speed with the modern world and how it works or he should write a book "How to piss off your fanbase"
Somebody please stand up to him and tell him what a BELLEND he has become.

Benny-the-Butcher

What's a bloke? Can we stop with the Euro/Brit references?

Has this show been cancelled yet?

Thank you for this refreshing and innovative dose of humor. :sweet: How do you do it? How do you come up with new material?

Has this show been cancelled yet?

Yes it has apparently the venue refused a silly request to stop selling the local delicacy spicy sausages. Oh well its all good attention for the chosen one and we won't have to listen to the old songs again and again.

Pepperami Pete

Thank you for this refreshing and innovative dose of humor. :sweet: How do you do it? How do you come up with new material?

CrystalGeezer-

Thanks for your compliment. It's easy to come up with this new material. I just read all of these silly posts where people say "gee, I hope he plays in my town", when the fact of the matter is, the very idea of Morrissey touring again is a joke.:laughing:

Yes it has apparently the venue refused a silly request to stop selling the local delicacy spicy sausages. Oh well its all good attention for the chosen one and we won't have to listen to the old songs again and again.

Pepperami Pete

Why is Morrissey trying to cockblock the second coming?

resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-if-you-say-jesus-backwards-it-sounds-like-sausage-bd7c83.jpg

Hello, I am from Sicily and I am only slighty, only slightly skeptical than I used to, Moz. :'D

Of course we are just waiting for his confirmation, but you know, Moz is not so reliable when he announces his tours.

I'll be in Italy this summer too, hangin with George Clooney at his villa on Lake Como. But that doesn't mean I'm planning any live performances. Italian newspapers are no more reliable than British ones. Don't buy those RyanAir seats just yet folks! LOL!

Morrissey often visits Italy.Sicily isn't fashionable at the moment. It's still Sardinia.

best
BB

Re: Sicily on July 28 Still on Website

This is the website of a hotel, using the events diary of local theaters to drum up business they haven't updated in a while, but the web site of the teatro antico have updated Gigi D'Alessio is playing there on the 28th of July.
http://eventi.taoarte.it/

Not difficult to figure out.

Back
Top Bottom