Morrissey live in Sicily, Italy July 28th?

See page 25 of this on-line newspaper...

http://giornaleonline.lasicilia.it/

Screenshot here...

EbaPEdf.jpg

Also from @Intl_Playboy / Twitter:

TBC Morrissey in Taormina on July 28? http://giornaleonline.lasicilia.it (click on "Spettacoli") Thank you @tonyboyler pic.twitter.com/Zx0BoIZb5J

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh goody for KY, she's been wanting him to take her to Italy. :rolleyes:

Great news, I hope there's more to come as the tour announcement seems to be near...

Come to Germany Mozz!!!

Sicily is one of the most fantastic places I've had the pleasure of visiting. I was a young sailor in a beautiful strange land.

So, now will the cancellations begin? And, will we have the same sorry songs in the setlist?

Wonderful!! If it's true, and it most likely is as tour new is coming soon, this is fantastic news! Of course he won't just come to Sicily. I've been eagerly awaiting news of the tour andI assumed Europe would be first. Hopefully we'll have more info from TTY in days to come!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh goody for KY, she's been wanting him to take her to Italy. :rolleyes:

Oh, c'mon! If you love Moz how could that be your take away from this news?!? Can't you just ignore KY?

But I wonder if KY really lied about being vegetarian. Or maybe she only agreed to be vegetarian on the "vegetarian tours," but didn't say she was vegetarian. Or maybe she actually is vegetarian.

I've known some people to lie about being vegetarian and I think those people are pretty pathetic.

Wonderful!! If it's true, and it most likely is as tour new is coming soon, this is fantastic news! Of course he won't just come to Sicily. I've been eagerly awaiting news of the tour andI assumed Europe would be first. Hopefully we'll have more info from TTY in days to come!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, c'mon! If you love Moz how could that be your take away from this news?!? Can't you just ignore KY?

He's not going to tour because of the royalties rolling in from his book. He will play the places he has a fondness for with big breaks in between...like Sicily, Rome, Paris, Los Angeles, San Diego, and Mexico.

too early IMHO.

He's just a few days in the studio for the album, I hope they [Moz and the prducer + band] are really working on songs
not the 3 album material Boz was talking about, sure some can be used, but hope the producer can put more idea's in the songs.

' and they say he's mentall'... Italian pro cycling round is busy than, la gazetto della sport, the pink shirt for the leader...

a solo show with no opening 'act' would be great. leave the opening 'act' where she belongs...New York.

He's not going to tour because of the royalties rolling in from his book. He will play the places he has a fondness for with big breaks in between...like Sicily, Rome, Paris, Los Angeles, San Diego, and Mexico.

The problem with that model is that it is very expensive. Touring makes money because you so a lot of show in a condensed period of time with lower logistic costs.

Hello there! I'm from Giardini-Naxos (ME) which is 3 km distant from Taormina :D...If Moz will perform at Teatro Greco I'll surely be there! Hope this news will be confirmed! Kisses :)

But I wonder if KY really lied about being vegetarian. Or maybe she only agreed to be vegetarian on the "vegetarian tours," but didn't say she was vegetarian. Or maybe she actually is vegetarian.

I've known some people to lie about being vegetarian and I think those people are pretty pathetic.

Does it really matter? Seems like she lies about alot of stuff. Who care about her?

absolutely not going to happen like that

There is some movement. Matt Walker tweeted that he was in Heathrow 2 days ago! (Off to Paris I hope)

Taormina is the local gay capitol, with a pair of naked gay beaches just along from the venue. Though as a self-declared humanist, I'm sure this is of absolutely no interest to Morrissey. :p

uk pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease : ))))))

I hope it's true & I'm happy for Sicily if it is. However, this news doesn't do a whole lot for his fans in the Pacific Northwest ( of the United States.) Morrissey, go west young man.:)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom