Tales of The Smiths Season 2

The murder of John Lennon, The Velvet Underground and celibacy: It's 1981 and Morrissey writes another letter to his pen pal Robert Mackie wishing someone had killed Thatcher instead.

TALES OF THE SMITHS
You had to sneak into my room///part ΧΙ

Tales of The Smiths is a daily online comic on the history of The Smiths in Greek and English (scroll down for the English version)
CLICK HERE to read You had to sneak into my room///part XI

The last surving original Ramone, Tommy Ramone, is dead. Rest in Peace, Tommy.
Moz being a huge fan I thought it appropriate to post the below links.
Bear in mind that Tales of The Smiths is a daily online comic on the history of The Smiths in Greek and English (scroll down for the English version)

Here are four old Tales of The Smiths episodes on Morrissey's initial damnation of The Ramones and his later love for them:
Tales of The Smiths Something is Squeezing My Skull ptI

Tales of The Smiths Something is Squeezing My Skull ptII

Tales of The Smiths Something is Squeezing My Skull ptIII

Tales of The Smiths Just Walk Right Up to the Microphone

From Chic until Daft Punk’s Get Lucky and from Johnny Marr’s Rodgers’-inspired Freak Party until the christening of his son, Nile Marr, Nile Rodgers has played a pivotal role and inspiration in Johnny’s life.

TALES OF THE SMITHS
Crak Therapy///part IV

Tales of The Smiths is a daily online comic on the history of The Smiths in Greek and English (scroll down for the English version)
Click here to read Crak Therapy///part IV

1982. Morrissey completes his biography, James Dean is Not Dead, and the essay Exit Smiling, regarding the impingement of women's rights in Hollywood; but what was the fate of his monographs?

TALES OF THE SMITHS
These things take time///partVI

Click here to read These Things Take Time///part VI

Tags
comics con chrisoulis graphic novel smiths tales
Back
Top Bottom