Tales of The Smiths Season 2

Johnny Thunders' Heartbreakers infatuate Morrissey so much that he writes an impassioned letter to the NME championing them against all of the New Wave of Punk bands.

TALES OF THE SMITHS:
Just walk up right up to the microphone /// pt III

Tales of The Smiths is a daily online comic on the history of The Smiths in Greek and English (scroll down for the English version)
CLICK HERE to read Just walk up right up to the microphone ///pt III

So in the general discussion forum, you are the only poster in your topic with 36 posts. Why wouldn't you announce this in a thread for them to come to a blog here and just link everything there for this advert. Are you making these bits every other day or just separating the posts to keep it at the top of the general discussion board for a month....

Since no one comments good or bad, I'm thinking you have to post it like this hoping the odd reader who comes in infrequently will find it or otherwise it would be off the main page in a day..

Really, I'm not goofing, I am really asking you this question.

So in the general discussion forum, you are the only poster in your topic with 36 posts. Why wouldn't you announce this in a thread for them to come to a blog here and just link everything there for this advert. Are you making these bits every other day or just separating the posts to keep it at the top of the general discussion board for a month....

Since no one comments good or bad, I'm thinking you have to post it like this hoping the odd reader who comes in infrequently will find it or otherwise it would be off the main page in a day..

Really, I'm not goofing, I am really asking you this question.

Hi No1uno,
I research, write, draw and upload the daily online comic biography of the early years of Morrissey and The Smiths EVERY working day and post the link to the episode once it's online.
Many fans find it convenient to be reminded daily that the new episode is online and head to the post to read the episode.
Right now I have reached Autumn 1977 and upload an episode every day.
The series will end once I reach the fateful meeting between Moz and Marr in 1982, so no worries, it's not that far off.
Hope you read and like the comics, cause believe me it takes ages (about 8 hours everyday) to research, write and draw each episode and the whole project is based on community support (if peeps don't support I can't really conclude it)

Last edited:
Tags
comics con chrisoulis graphic novel smiths tales
Back
Top Bottom