Where do you want morrissey to perform in 2014/15?

Coomsy14

Where do you want morrissey to perform ? and if you could pick one song for him to open the show what would it be and why ??

paradiso amsterdam, but we actually felt miserable in cascais....

Somewhere in the West of Germany, Cologne, Dusseldorf wherever. As opener Boy Racer please!

Who's going to book him? Look forward to postponements, cancellations, and LOTS of lame excuses...:crazy:

Asking for him to tour the US would be selfish.

I predict the UK/ Europe (his beloved Scandinavia) or he may again attempt S. America.

Just my best guesses.

My guess is that 2014 will see Morrissey in a number of major markets worldwide, but perhaps not extensive covered wagon mid-market touring. Capitol Records will want him out promoting the album in all of his stronghold regions.

Given the touring disasters of 2012/2013, I think a series of high-profile 3-4 show residencies, with perhaps a small handful of strategic festival appearances, would be a really good way for Morrissey to ease back into the live realm.

My guess is that 2014 will see Morrissey in a number of major markets worldwide, but perhaps not extensive covered wagon mid-market touring. Capitol Records will want him out promoting the album in all of his stronghold regions.

Given the touring disasters of 2012/2013, I think a series of high-profile 3-4 show residencies, with perhaps a small handful of strategic festival appearances, would be a really good way for Morrissey to ease back into the live realm.

What Capitol Records want Morrissey to do, and what Morrissey does, are two very different things.

I would expect the usual tour from the big cities to the backwaters

paradiso amsterdam would be quite superb

Apollo manchester (not the arena!!!)

royal albert hall, london

the new leeds arena

and reading / leeds festival

Hull or Bridlington, so I can abuse alcohol before during and after the show, without the need for a hotel room.
would like him to open with 'what difference does it make' yeah yeah I wish.

Cleveland, Ohio, so that I don't have to drive to Columbus or Pittsburgh or Detroit, all the while fearing he will cancel the show. He can open with whatever he wants. It's all good.

London.

Opening with "Ask" but it will never happen!

Tags
2014 tour
Back
Top Bottom