Morrissey - Dissertation Questions - Help Needed

Re:

I received two messages from him. They were stupid questions.

Lol chill out guys seriously...The guys just asking for some help not as if he's killed anyone. Prime example of how being a moderator gets to your head. Christ - he didn't really pm people did he? Quick someone ban him!
What's happening to this site. Blimey.

I'll answer your questions for you later, apologies for these idiots replies.

Tim.

Re:

Some users post a thread which asks others to help their academic study and other projects.

I also received a PM from user HappyLovers, but replied him not to send unsolicited PM.

He posted a thread and started sending PMs to other users which was rather pushy.

I've been a forum moderator since 2007, he was the first user to send PMs directly to other users.
Hopefully he learnt forum etiquette.

I sended the person a private mail back

Lol chill out guys seriously...The guys just asking for some help not as if he's killed anyone. Prime example of how being a moderator gets to your head. Christ - he didn't really pm people did he? Quick someone ban him!
What's happening to this site. Blimey.

I'll answer your questions for you later, apologies for these idiots replies.

Tim.

no but they were very private questions, if Happy Lover has school or University projects ask real persons, or
look around there is videomaterial around about Morrissey fans.

ps Kewpie

to me he wrote only male, so he's fooling someone but not me, I sended a short mail I'm unable to answer

'and they say he's mentall''.... only on Saturdagnight , Sundaymorning....

Last edited:
Re:

Some users post a thread which asks others to help their academic study and other projects.

I also received a PM from user HappyLovers, but replied him not to send unsolicited PM.

He posted a thread and started sending PMs to other users which was rather pushy.

I've been a forum moderator since 2007, he was the first user to send PMs directly to other users.
Hopefully he learnt forum etiquette.

Believe it or not, but social researchers even knock on people's doors and ask them if they are willing to answer a few questions for research.
What do you think what the poll ratings are coming from?
His questions are heavily biased already as they are, so that he apparently bothered to actually also contact people through this website who do not actively read and post can be viewed as something slightly more positive in regards to his research objective. I cannot believe that he is even doing this research of a PhD, because by the time he received his M.A., he should have been able to be less biased. But let's face it, in Limerick they have a professor sitting, who is unable to distinguish between categories like sex, gender stereotypes and sex practises. His fan book on Morrissey fans is so incredibly embarrasing. At it does not help that UncleSkinney provided him with behind the scenes information on the people who post here. Now THIS is real abuse of this website. Or that at least one of the moderators read the PMs. I have seen two posts here by moderators who reveal that this is clearly done so or that conclusions are drawn from IP addresses. Nobody else could have made those moderator comments.

Re:

Believe it or not, but social researchers even knock on people's doors and ask them if they are willing to answer a few questions for research.
What do you think what the poll ratings are coming from?
His questions are heavily biased already as they are, so that he apparently bothered to actually also contact people through this website who do not actively read and post can be viewed as something slightly more positive in regards to his research objective. I cannot believe that he is even doing this research of a PhD, because by the time he received his M.A., he should have been able to be less biased. But let's face it, in Limerick they have a professor sitting, who is unable to distinguish between categories like sex, gender stereotypes and sex practises. His fan book on Morrissey fans is so incredibly embarrasing. At it does not help that UncleSkinney provided him with behind the scenes information on the people who post here. Now THIS is real abuse of this website. Or that at least one of the moderators read the PMs. I have seen two posts here by moderators who reveal that this is clearly done so or that conclusions are drawn from IP addresses. Nobody else could have made those moderator comments.

As a general rule, it's not appropriate to spam members of the site through PM.

Re:

I'd hardly say he's spamming. He's only asking questions about being a Moz fan on a Moz forum.

It's not like he's trying to sell or promote anything.

Get a grip all of you.

Re:

He PM'd me three times. The first time i said I wasn't a guy and he said he'd like my answers anyway. His insistence sort of turned me off the idea and he PMd again asking where my answers were. He'd be better off going to a local Smiths dance night and passing around a clipboard with the questions in the smoking area outside.

Goodness me.
Just help the guy out or keep quiet. Why can't a Morrissey fan just help a fellow Morrissey fan out?
Hardly spamming asking people to answer questions.

Crystal rambling on as always. Get a life. Lucky for him he doesn't have your answers, missed a bullet there.

Goodness me.
Just help the guy out or keep quiet. Why can't a Morrissey fan just help a fellow Morrissey fan out?

Crystal rambling on as always. Get a life. Lucky for him he doesn't have your answers, missed a bullet there.

Why hello, anonymous. Aren't you snarky tonight?

Goodness me.

the person said he was no fan or whatever, just private pm in inboxes.

mr Happy Lover has a mail so answer them, and don't moan about other people's choices or
point of vieuw

Happy Lovers [the person whose responsable in this matter] did register and could have made a few polls,
than it was free and open for anyone to answer :clap:

'and they say he's mentall' ...Wust heights or Golden Triple...

Celibate - read the guy/girls questions/description at the start of the thread. States he/she is a fan.

This is crazy, haven't been on here in a while and this thread further proves why I won't be returning in a hurry. Shame, for a site with such a good source of Morrissey related news to be let down by some idiot users.

Happy lover i will PM you my answers later when I'm home.

Back
Top Bottom