Meat eater Moz

J

Joey S.

Since were pretty sure he's eating meat again, but only stuff he kills himself during hunting season, do you think he's got hunting buddys and stuff? Heh heh. He probably goes hunting with James Hetfield. That would actually be cool, just as long as he doesn't go with Ted Nugent (everyone should email VH1 and tell them to quit playing that Behind the Music about the dork). And hopefully he won't start wearing flannels and driving around in a truck with a gun rack on the rear window. :)

Maybe he'll write a new song about this. Start a new movement. No more eating meat from grocery stores. Cuz really there's nothing wrong with eating meat I guess unless it was tortured beforehand. Heck, I've even got to thinking now, maybe I should get a hunting license and end my 12 years of vegetarianism. I dunno if I can kill something though. It's probably hard to readjust too.

What are you yapping about? Moz doesn't eat meat, but he eats slaughterhouse by-products like rennet. He also contributes to animal slaughter by eating dairy and eggs. And he makes donations to health charities that fund animal tests.¿ Since were pretty sure he's eating meat again, but only stuff he¿ kills himself during hunting season, do you think he's got¿ hunting buddys and stuff? Heh heh. He probably goes hunting with¿ James Hetfield. That would actually be cool, just as long as he¿ doesn't go with Ted Nugent (everyone should email VH1 and tell¿ them to quit playing that Behind the Music about the dork). And¿ hopefully he won't start wearing flannels and driving around in¿ a truck with a gun rack on the rear window. :)¿ Maybe he'll write a new song about this. Start a new movement.¿ No more eating meat from grocery stores. Cuz really there's¿ nothing wrong with eating meat I guess unless it was tortured¿ beforehand. Heck, I've even got to thinking now, maybe I should¿ get a hunting license and end my 12 years of vegetarianism. I¿ dunno if I can kill something though. It's probably hard to¿ readjust too.

Not to be mean or anything but does moz actually tell you guys what he eats?? Or did you just happen to peak in his fridge and see eggs in there or something?

> Not to be mean or anything but does moz actually tell you guys¿ what he eats?? Or did you just happen to peak in his fridge and¿ see eggs in there or something?

people who work with him report back to me on what he orders for breakfast. plus, Moz likes to tell people how to make tea (his definition of "real milk" obviously means "bovine lactation.") I didn't think you were being mean, silly!

> What are you yapping about? Moz doesn't eat meat,

You've gotta catch up.

jerry1.jpg

> You've gotta catch up.

HE DOESN'T EAT MEAT and HE DOESN'T HUNT. I don't think he would start eating meat again after 25 years of vegetarianism. MEAT IS MURDER.

Morrissey is so gentle and kind. Give him some credit.

> Not to be mean or anything but does moz actually tell you guys¿ what he eats?? Or did you just happen to peak in his fridge and¿ see eggs in there or something?

When he was a Smith he lived on cookies and sloppy tea-house cakes. He likes Earl Grey tea for some reason. (Prince of Wales is better). He has been known to eat KitKats and potato crisps. And we all know that he likes pasta (but maybe that's one of his many LIES).

> MEAT IS MURDER.

No, meat is... rather nice, actually.

> No, meat is... rather nice, actually.
No, meat is rather disgusting actually!

> No, meat is... rather nice, actually.

What kind of person are you? Well, you clearly don't care about the
10 000 animals that are being slathered every minute, but don't you
care about the environment or the people that are starving? The
production of meat is the single biggest reason to the damage by
reckless cutting in the rain forest.

It's a 90 % energy loss to eat the meat of one pig, that has been
eating a crop, opposed to eating the crop itself. You need up to a
hundred times as much land to produce meat as you do to produce
vegetables. Do you think that is fair to the 40 000 children that are
starving to death everyday?

Please tell me that you have another reason for eating meat than:
"No, meat is... rather nice, actually".

so many illustrations

boooring

you don't need a REASON to eat meat.

if you don't want to ....don't eat it.

if you do.....go ahead.

thats like someone saying "tell me you have a better reason for not being a born again Christian, then 'i don't believe in God'"

> Please tell me that you have another reason for eating meat¿ than:¿ "No, meat is... rather nice, actually".

It's all down to taste and taste is subjective. And meat, well, tastes delicious. Mmmmm. Smell that frying bacon. How could you not resist? Besides, what these bleeding heart wishy washy liberal veggies don't understand is that animals are there to be slaughtered and eaten. Do you seriously expect farmers to let sheep and cows run wild, gamboling joyously through the fields? Face reality, it's NOT going to happen. The countryside isn't some idyllic chocolate box picture of happy farm animals living to a ripe old age in contentment. Townies don't understand the the countryside is a living, working beast which needs to pay its way, through the production of food. If everyone turned veggie, thousands would starve as meat money is removed from the economy.

Tuck into a sizzling steak today. You know it makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom