New Years Resolutions 2014

Haha, fair enough then. Maybe it's us in Wales who have seem to have lost the whole "Britishness" vibe?

It called privatization.

Are they keeping yours with phones in them since they're iconic?

No, we need somewhere to urinate.

Look at all that brick. You guys must not get a lot of earthquakes.

tumblr_inline_myoxfpkM131s5zlsf.gif

hD922C0A6

1477559_731968326824181_2091364709_n.jpg

Banned Troll on Fire

How's that working out for you?

You really need to get a job. Or something more constructive and meaningful than following me around the forums attempting to refute everything I say and write. Is it a game? A competition? Too bad you can't register and actually have a discussion. You apparently suffer from Anti Social Personality Disorder and cannot interact on a forum like normal people do. Have a dialog. You only know how to troll. That is why you were banned and are now posting anonymously. You don't know how to be civil and act like a normal person capable of having a conversation.

12178775626_d3485a5d41_o.jpg

suspicious-husky.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Banned Troll on Fire

You really need to get a job. Or something more constructive and meaningful than following me around the forums attempting to refute everything I say and write. Is it a game? A competition? Too bad you can't register and actually have a discussion. You apparently suffer from Anti Social Personality Disorder and cannot interact on a forum like normal people do. Have a dialog. You only know how to troll. That is why you were banned and are now posting anonymously. You don't know how to be civil and act like a normal person capable of having a conversation.

suspicious-husky.jpg

KenJeong.gif

suspicious-husky.jpg

She copied this from another thread. :squiffy:

She copied this from another thread. :squiffy:

She's posted it in three threads, at least. It's the new "Troll hag," which was the new "FBE," which was the new pictures-of-guys-falling-off-bikes, which was the new "Pinocchio" post... Speaking of which, maybe Geppetto could repair her?

She's posted it in three threads, at least. It's the new "Troll hag," which was the new "FBE," which was the new pictures-of-guys-falling-off-bikes, which was the new "Pinocchio" post... Speaking of which, maybe Geppetto could repair her?

I really am popular, aren't I. Every post of yours that reads like a biographical sketch reassures me it's so. Look at your preoccupation on display throughout this website as well as Viva's, Mozza's, and Saddos. If I thrived on attention, like some of you claim, surely I'd be in heaven.

Back
Top Bottom