reporting posts and getting no response about it

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
so recently I have been the target of the one troll here who seems to be able to post with impunity :straightface:
its been a potpourri of:
Robbie PM'd me and asked me to take pity on you and not fight with you. He also asked me not to fight with Viva, that it wasn't worth it, that I wouldn't win. He's also a misogynistic creeper who objectifies women, particularly Asians. :thumb: Kiss, kiss, kiss...
lies

Oh can it, Robby. Maybe you should check yourself into a PTSD clinic BEFORE you travel the world banging submissive Asian tail to fill the void.
insults about my serving my country

Please keep saying I'm dangerous while your new BFF is a REAL f***ing stalker (Chica anyone? :squiffy:) who saves his money for hookers (saw it) and waits for girls in the bar to be "drunk enough" to take home. Class act. Maybe he has a notch on his bedpost in China for every book you've read this year...what is it. Twelve? REAL budding intellectual there. :rolleyes:
more lies and obsesion with what they imagine to be my sex life :crazy:
all intermixed with their ongoing feud with another poster here
rather than directly confront this person, I simply reported these posts as I was made aware of them
the site's silence has spoken volumes, all I was asking for is a why?
clearly she violates the TOS if not in letter then spirit again & again
yet she trolls without any consequence
now I can actually think of valid reasons for allowing this to continue
such as without this place she would do more extreme things then just spew her venom on here
still, thats the why as to my not letting it get to me too much
however, it would be nice to know the site's why :confused:
thanks & a belated merry christmas :thumb:

We'll take a look at all reports but we don't necessarily respond to each one, especially if they involve personal feuds.

We'll take a look at all reports but we don't necessarily respond to each one, especially if they involve personal feuds.

This whole site is 90% about 'personal feuds', its a joke.

CrystalGeezer has too much time on her hands to invest so much interest in her assumptions about users here it kind of sad and Robby shouldn't post so much personal information on here so it can be mocked.

CrystalGeezer has too much time on her hands to invest so much interest in her assumptions about users here it kind of sad and Robby shouldn't post so much personal information on here so it can be mocked.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Also DavidT, this is OT but: I've noticed yahoo ads got games etc popping up all over the site now --is this a new thing? I've never had it happen before, hence my asking. (just noticed its the same ad as on the captcha hmm)

so what makes it a personal feud only requires that a person attack me then its a "personal feud"?
I mainly ignore everything she posts, she has merely gone out of here way to make me respond, you could easily deal with this by letting those of us who don't "troll back"
be left alone by those that do, its simple really
OR
I wish you would just admit that she is shown favoritism for whatever reason, its pretty obvious to more than just me, you must know that by now
and I for one would have reported her lie filled harassing posts no matter who had said those things, I have no "feud" with her
I don't even think about her unless she goes out of her way to make sure I do, to such a point the multiple other users here inform of what she has posted about me

what she posted was not repeating my personal information, it was simply lying about it, there is a difference :cool:

While I think "the whole site is 90% about personal feuds'" is a bit high (made up), it's natural for forums to go towards this, it's a common issue. This person shut down his forums, would you prefer that?

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2011/12/why-i-shut-down-the-forums/

It's best if you just contribute something positive instead of gripe about it.

Of course its "made up" but every other post here is people being dicks to each other. If you want to shut it down go ahead and why do you, when being criticized about how your site is run, just post links to what other people do or think.

I often do "contribute something positive".

What is the solution then? Ban everyone who gets into a personal feud? I'm providing some background on the considerations the site is run, if you have any solid suggestions then let's hear them, otherwise you are just someone who sits around and complains about how things are but never actually does anything about it.

Of course its "made up" but every other post here is people being dicks to each other. If you want to shut it down go ahead and why do you, when being criticized about how your site is run, just post links to what other people do or think.

I often do "contribute something positive".

This site is unique, thank you. Not a bad idea to think twice before posting. Especially comments about Morrissey. He deserves better, my opinion. Words can be weapons unfortunately.

Same thing happened to the Bruce Dickinson site I used to go on. It was shut down due to a bunch of potty-mouths.

Interesting blog post. Thought provoking. Thanks for sharing it.

Ironically, it's posts like this one--vapid compliments intended to build alliances--that created the Robby vs CG matter.

Robby was referring to CG as "mentally ill" in numerous posts that were prompted by Realitybites. As for his sexual behavior, it's well documented on this site, and he often refers to it when wanting to play the reformed evil-doer.

As for his military service, he's often said that he committed war crimes, so I can't see what the issue is.

What is the solution then? Ban everyone who gets into a personal feud? I'm providing some background on the considerations the site is run, if you have any solid suggestions then let's hear them, otherwise you are just someone who sits around and complains about how things are but never actually does anything about it.

If you want to ban users go ahead its your site but may be "moderate" the personal feuds, as that all there seems to be here with the 1/2 dozen or so regular users here who post. It really is quite boring and embarrassing. Its something that's never changed really.

If you want to ban users go ahead its your site but may be "moderate" the personal feuds, as that all there seems to be here with the 1/2 dozen or so regular users here who post. It really is quite boring and embarrassing. Its something that's never changed really.

When you get a call from your mother-in-law that's unpleasant do you call the operator and tell them they need to moderate the types of calls you receive? Is Sprint or Verizon or ATT responsible for unpleasant conversations? No. David lets all the ghosts talk in whatever way they want. Think of this place as a virtual ouigui board.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Geezer, hows the view up in your ass?

Conditions Clear since I just took a shit. On your face.

When you get a call from your mother-in-law that's unpleasant do you call the operator and tell them they need to moderate the types of calls you receive? Is Sprint or Verizon or ATT responsible for unpleasant conversations? No. David lets all the ghosts talk in whatever way they want. Think of this place as a virtual ouigui board.

- - - Updated - - -

Conditions Clear since I just took a shit. On your face.

That wasn’t my face that was your mothers face.

Back
Top Bottom