Trying to decide new moz tatt

Sunnyboy

Arduous outsiders
So lately I've really wanted to get a new moz tatt to pay tribute to the great himself.. I only so far have a stencil of moz and "sing your life"
But I feel now that the time gas come for a smiths tatt.. I really don't want color me (left arm) besides black so it's either lyrics or a very creative stencil.. My favorite songs right (at the time) are barbism begins at home, suffer little children, headmasters ritual, stretch out and wait, or half a person.... I'm open to anything or any pics... Although After or at the same time will get "reader meet author" or "sunny" themed tattoos... But I know for a fact that my one NOW I want a smiths...
any ideas?

So lately I've really wanted to get a new moz tatt to pay tribute to the great himself.. I only so far have a stencil of moz and "sing your life"
But I feel now that the time gas come for a smiths tatt.. I really don't want color me (left arm) besides black so it's either lyrics or a very creative stencil.. My favorite songs right (at the time) are barbism begins at home, suffer little children, headmasters ritual, stretch out and wait, or half a person.... I'm open to anything or any pics... Although After or at the same time will get "reader meet author" or "sunny" themed tattoos... But I know for a fact that my one NOW I want a smiths...
any ideas?

you know on the back of hatful of hollow there a fellow with a line drawing tattoo on his shoulder. ive always thought that would be a good Smiths related tattoo - I never seen a fan with one before?

you know on the back of hatful of hollow there a fellow with a line drawing tattoo on his shoulder. ive always thought that would be a good Smiths related tattoo - I never seen a fan with one before?

That's not a bad idea, actually. It would be a bitch explaining it every time though.

the_smiths_hatful_of_hollow_1984_retail_cd-inside.jpg

Back
Top Bottom