Anna Sisko aka MozMarr

MozMarr

Anna Sisko
559844_10153538185000532_953757795_n (1).jpg1468500_10153548268705532_1196971313_n.jpg,kmnl.jpg

So after probably a few years of dabbling on this site once in a blue moon I decided to finally register and become active on the forum.
I'm sure I'll come across some MozArmy whom I've befriended on other social-networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Tumblr.
Little about me, I'm currently 25 just moved back home in Norfolk, Virginia. At this moment in my life "Seasick, Yet Still Docked" describes my life unfortunately.
I didn't really get into The Smiths and Morrissey until high school, I worked at Hot Topic for awhile and one of my co-workers introduced me to it. Now apart from maybe 1 or 2 popular songs I never heard any of it. I latched on to the lyrics I felt so related to. My best friend got into The Smiths as much as I did at the time which made our bond of friendship that much more important to me. Over the years, the wiser I get, and the experiences I live... I've never felt so much more complete when it comes to the music of The Smiths and Morrissey. I can't explain it, but I'm sure most of you could relate to the feeling.

Anyways rant aside I'm happy so be dipping my feet in the water here.
xoxo

Hey, Anna. I bet it's colder in Virginia than it is in LA now.

Hey, Anna. I bet it's colder in Virginia than it is in LA now.

Oh man... its been in the 30s here. Never been to LA. Jealous I want to go to the Smiths/Moz Convention one of these years.

Back
Top Bottom