Morrissey spotted at Sparks show in Los Angeles (Nov. 11, 2013)

Re: Morrissey At SPARKS Show /Tonite Fonda Theatre LA

Moz was with Jesse Tobias and a couple of other guys.

That looks like Jesse, Moz, Damon, and Arturo??

My buddy took me to LA tonite - he purchased balcony seats for SPARKS "Two Hands One Mouth Show" last show in North America. We sat about 8pm in second row of center... at around 8:40 with entourage of 4 comes M-- and is seated at a RESERVED section RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!!! Some fans - (maybe 4) took photos but security was letting them know M wanted to enjoy the show. He left midway during Sparks medley from "The Seduction Of Ingmar Bergman" - and possibly missed "This Town..." unless he partied with Ron & Russ afterwards we don't know - No we did not take any pix as we were respecting M to enjoy the show.... He looks good and enjoyed very much Sparks "BC" ...& "Here in Heaven"

UPDATE 10:20 AM PT:

Image from Jason:

image_312792.jpg

An anonymous person posted the image from mburton0214 / Instagram:

sparks_20131111.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta love Sparks! But it seems strange that so many sightings of Moz at gigs seem to say he leaves before the end. Maybe to avoid being caught in the crowd at the end? But even so, if he left half way through Seduction that is basically missing half the gig.

It was super duper alieny last night. :p

This confirms that Damon is Mozs' boyfriend. He was the first acknowledgement in the autobiography and is seen with Moz constantly. There is no girlfriend, as much as the ladies want to believe it.

Gotta love Sparks! But it seems strange that so many sightings of Moz at gigs seem to say he leaves before the end. Maybe to avoid being caught in the crowd at the end? But even so, if he left half way through Seduction that is basically missing half the gig.

My friend stood next to him at some tiny gig ten or fifteen years ago and he left after about three songs. Maybe he gets crowd agida too. Maybe he has ADD. Maybe he's the man of my dysfunctional dreams. :D Seems weird he'd leave a gig that he loved though.

The other night I went dancing at this little place I go and Aziz Ansari was on the floor dancing with us. It was so cool for about a song and a half, then everyone figured out who he was and suddenly the mood shifted and people were asking to take pictures and dancing real aggressive with him and by his stand-up, he's a shy guy. So he sat down in a booth and looked at his phone for a bit and eventually left. It was because of the stupid fans that he couldn't just chill and dance. And not just fans, just people hyped up on I WANNA FACEBOOK IM WITH A FAMOUS PERSON! i bet social media and proving how cool we all are to the world and nobody has really put a damper on famous people being able to relax and enjoy a show. I know I wouldn't be able to get into the groove if I knew people were taking pictures and staring. Like when I stood next to Russel Brand at the Hollywood High show, he's a fan, right? He didn't sing a single song. He had to look good for all the picture people were taking of him. Maybe poor Morrissey has developed a coping mechanism to just bail when the mood shifts from fun to fame baby.

To be honest, 45 minutes is quite a long time for Moz. At most gig sightings he is there for about 3 songs only.

This confirms that Damon is Mozs' boyfriend. He was the first acknowledgement in the autobiography and is seen with Moz constantly. There is no girlfriend, as much as the ladies want to believe it.

All ot "confirms" is that Damon is nothing more than a friend, you delusional fantasist.

I hope he does have someone in his life male or female.

As far as girlfriends he's has those too. It doesn't matter who he's with I hope he is happy

You know they would have all rather been at a Beyonce show. What is Jesse supposed to do after going to see Sparks? Buy a harp or something?

Damon fits with Morrissey's type. If jake is anything to go by then Moz likes thin wiry men who are smartly dressed and well groomed. Damon is all those things, also the first acknowledgment on his Autobiography is very special. Is it wise for Morrissey to mix business with pleasure, history says no.

I was under the impression that Damon likes the puss.

Damon fits with Morrissey's type. If jake is anything to go by then Moz likes thin wiry men who are smartly dressed and well groomed. Damon is all those things, also the first acknowledgment on his Autobiography is very special. Is it wise for Morrissey to mix business with pleasure, history says no.

The acknowledgements at the end of the book are not a list of people Morrissey most fancies in order of recentness. It's a list of people who helped him while he was writing it.

The acknowledgements at the end of the book are not a list of people Morrissey most fancies in order of recentness. It's a list of people who helped him while he was writing it.

i don't think either of those scenarios are necessarily correct.

you'll often see authors acknowledging their parents or their partner in acknowledgements. especially in a first book. it doesn't necessarily mean that they helped during the writing of the book.

i think the acknowledgements in autobiography are probably just who he feels close to. not necessarily who he f***ing.

i used the word "necessarily" three times in that post.

four if you count that last one.

Last edited:
I wasn't giving an opinion about what the purpose of acknowledgements in books is. Morrissey's list of four people is a list of people who supported him in writing the book. It isn't a list of people who he has f***ed or who he is closest to (although he obviously won't have given drafts to complete strangers). His mother isn't on the list, which I would have thought would be quite an omission. Not that I'm suggesting he's f***ed her.

I stick out my tongue at thee in a sexual way :p

moz.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom