Who is Tina Dehghani?

Old Mathew

I don't recall hearing her name, or rumors of a relationship. Who is she? Are there any photos?

I haven't read the book yet, and am just going on news reports -- but this struck me as something truly new.

Anyone?

There is a thread from 2007 here, if you search her name. It seems she may be a web designer, originally from Iran but living in Los Angeles for a number of years. I haven't read his autobiography yet but it seems from an excerpt I read (in the Daily Mail - shame!) that the relationship is ongoing? He speaks of them having "an uncluttered commitment" with each other. But then someone posted on the front page of this web site that Moz's current partner is a woman from Bulgaria.

What, does he only go out with exotic women? Hmph.

I am Mars_Rover but my computer - or some dark force in the universe - is not letting me log in. It's been awhile since I visited - hello to some old friends whose names I recognize. I went off Moz when he made those unfortunate remarks about the massacre in Norway.

But then this book has brought his name to the fore again and... I seem to be drawn in again. Ah, human weakness. Can we never rise above its lowly pull?

There is a thread from 2007 here, if you search her name. It seems she may be a web designer, originally from Iran but living in Los Angeles for a number of years. I haven't read his autobiography yet but it seems from an excerpt I read (in the Daily Mail - shame!) that the relationship is ongoing? He speaks of them having "an uncluttered commitment" with each other. But then someone posted on the front page of this web site that Moz's current partner is a woman from Bulgaria.

I am Mars_Rover but my computer - or some dark force in the universe - is not letting me log in. It's been awhile since I visited - hello to some old friends whose names I recognize. I went off Moz when he made those unfortunate remarks about the massacre in Norway.

But then this book has brought his name to the fore again and... I seem to be drawn in again. Ah, human weakness. Can we never rise above its lowly pull?

His current girlfriend is from Bulgaria.

Here is the thread you mentioned.

Can't help you there, the only Tinas I know being Arena and Turner.

All I can deduce is, here's a woman with a fondness for internet trolls. Turns a blind eye whenever her Man checks dubious websites to get his fix! Admirable. Never a trace of jealousy. A strong woman, no doubt. Here's to you Titine! ;) At least you're not Bulgarian, otherwise we'd be dead already...

Who wins the Massive Red Herring Award then?

Well, ...Little Nancy of course! :D

Can't help you there, the only Tinas I know being Arena and Turner.

All I can deduce is, here's a woman with a fondness for internet trolls. Turns a blind eye whenever her Man checks dubious websites to get his fix! Admirable. Never a trace of jealousy. A strong woman, no doubt. Here's to you Titine! ;) At least you're not Bulgarian, otherwise we'd be dead already...

Who wins the Massive Red Herring Award then?

Well, ...Little Nancy of course! :D

And he's still with his Bulgarian girlfriend, alive more than ever and very, very happy.

I Googled her name and a website offered the following for $39.95 -

Statewide Criminal Check
Address History
Relatives & Roommates
Neighbors
Home Value & Details
Neighborhood Info
Satellite & Map Images
Alias Names
Much more...

Is this usual in North America? In the UK this information is confidential under the Data Protection Act for privacy. Maybe it's advertising bravado to some extent?

I don't know whether the reports of a current Bulgarian girlfriend are true, but he definitely isn't with Tina anymore if what he's written in his book is anything to go by.

He never mentions a break-up, but later on in the book, he briefly describes a relationship with a younger Italian man in Rome, with whom he goes looking to buy a house. Morrissey refers to him as "Gelato," though I doubt this is his real name.

I've never heard of her before. The passage where he talks about her is very tender and he says he was happy with her. He makes her sound like a saint. He list her in the acknowledgement to.

Bulgaria? :squiffy:

He doesn't say they have broken up. Although he says he spent his forties with her (which suggest not his fifties?) In fact he refereed to her as a "lifetime constant" and she gets a dedication at the end of the book. It is a bit strange that she doesn't get mentioned much after her introduction. Is it too much to assume that "I will see you in far off places" is about her?

Does anyone remember the time he said his "ambition is to play in Iran"?

They have broken up because he mentions 'Gelato' in Rome but he says she is a 'constant'. Perhaps he just loves ice cream. For a man who doesn't enjoy being spurned by others he's managed to remain good friends with his exes. Jake seems to be the one he talks about most tenderly yet he doesn't thank him in the end even after half a dozen songs about the man.

They have broken up because he mentions 'Gelato' in Rome but he says she is a 'constant'. Perhaps he just loves ice cream. For a man who doesn't enjoy being spurned by others he's managed to remain good friends with his exes. Jake seems to be the one he talks about most tenderly yet he doesn't thank him in the end even after half a dozen songs about the man.

Pretty sure Jake thanks him in the end. So to speak.

I don't recall hearing her name, or rumors of a relationship. Who is she? Are there any photos?

I haven't read the book yet, and am just going on news reports -- but this struck me as something truly new.

Anyone?

Oh, I've seen Tina. I thought she was Greek but she's actually Iranian.

Back
Top Bottom