Who is Tina Dehghani?

Why for f**k sake should she feel disappointed or used? He only said positive glowing things about her. If shes good friend she would support unconditionally and would understand hes public person and being part his life automatically makes her public curiosity. By all accounts they've been together some capacity since the mid-late 90s and he says "to this day" about her shes still in picture. He didn't include pic of her that was curious.

Perhaps Tina is very shy and very much doesn't want to be in the public eye. I'm sure Morrissey can understand that! My guess is she didn't want a picture of herself in the book. He did however use her last name, that could have been left out. She probably gave him permission to say what he did, if they are still very close (I imagine they are as she is one of 4 people to get a dedication!)

I too am curious to see a picture of her! :o There has to be one somewhere if she was hanging out with him all the time in LA in the late 90's - mid 2000's(?) and they are still friends (or more?) now. C'mon people!:p

Man, this was a fantastic response.

Fantastic in that way where it hilariously underlines her delusion? (So delusional she won't read the book because it will intrude on her delusions, so she is oblivious to how nonsensical that reply is?) It is, if that's what you mean by fantastic.

Fantastic in that way where it hilariously underlines her delusion? (So delusional she won't read the book because it will intrude on her delusions, so she is oblivious to how nonsensical that reply is?) It is, if that's what you mean by fantastic.

It's not a nonsensical reply. THink about it? Do you really think a woman who hung out with Morrissey in the 90's went to high school with someone who writes "cuz"? It's a troll hopping on the I KNEW HER, I'M SO SPECIAL fantasy train. But a stupid troll who can't even chronologically line up dates. Did I ruin your fun?

It's not a nonsensical reply. THink about it? Do you really think a woman who hung out with Morrissey in the 90's went to high school with someone who writes "cuz"? It's a troll hopping on the I KNEW HER, I'M SO SPECIAL fantasy train. But a stupid troll who can't even chronologically line up dates. Did I ruin your fun?

You mean back in Iran in the 80s where high school was exactly like an episode of Glee? :straightface:

Still haven't read the book yet, eh?!

She moved to the US at two years of age. Was schooled in the Woodland Hills district of Los Angeles, California. He describes their time together in the early part of the aughts.

From the research I have done, I believe she is 38 years old. She would have been in high school in the 90s.

That's in the eye of the beholder. He looks fit and has a great smile.

Gelato is thin with a nice smile but so what? He has a rodent face. What is he, 25? Moz looks old enough to be his father in that picture with him!

Still haven't read the book yet, eh?!

She moved to the US at two years of age. Was schooled in the Woodland Hills district of Los Angeles, California. He describes their time together in the early part of the aughts.

From the research I have done, I believe she is 38 years old. She would have been in high school in the 90s.

I am reading the book you f***ing retard. As far as I can tell all you've gained from the 500 pages is that Morrissey is a racist so get off your goddam soapbox.

Keep your friends close and your fake girlfriend closer.

She seems real by his description. I'm assuming he was protecting her identity in the Importance of Being Morrissey video where he basically lamented that people are not meant to get along and be couples or something along that line. It would seem she would be very much in his life when that was shot, so it's a tad confusing.

Wouldn't that be a bit weird though? Sitting around a table with your girlfriend AND your boyfriend?

Not if you're Out as a polyamorous dude, like me. And not weird, unless the b/f stuff is covert sexual down-low stuff that one apex of the triangle isn't in the loop about. For me, it's not a triangle, it's a dodecahedron, all involved know the score, know the rules.

Morrissey?

Asexual bi-social mildly genderqueer cis male, apparently. No mystery once you read the book. And the absence of erotic detail doesn't confirm/deny any type of sexuality. It just signals asexuality. As he's stated, he's not 'gay', not 'bi', but makes no pledge to heteronormativity so isn't Str8. Maybe a follow up Errata/Addendum to clarify is he's also not 'heterosexual/heteroflexible'? I think that, mostly, he's a voyeur of artistic representations of human sexuality, but isn't personally interested in getting jiggin in real life. Nothing wrong with any of that! Diversity! There's no hypocrisy in any of this unless Polaroids emerge of him in flagrante delicto on the down low. It's all just a tiresome tease after 30 years. Everyone else has moved on, but he still thinks another 'dance of 7 veils' about his mysterious 'secret life' is a USP. I hope he gets back to music after this bizarre book.

She seems real by his description. I'm assuming he was protecting her identity in the Importance of Being Morrissey video where he basically lamented that people are not meant to get along and be couples or something along that line. It would seem she would be very much in his life when that was shot, so it's a tad confusing.

I think she exists, if you mean that. I am just having fun with the idea that she was his girlfriend, girlfriend. :D

I think she exists, if you mean that. I am just having fun with the idea that she was his girlfriend, girlfriend. :D

If they were talking about having a baby I'm guessing he knows his way around a vagina, which is kind of girlfriend, girlfriend stuff. :cool:

I am reading the book you f***ing retard. As far as I can tell all you've gained from the 500 pages is that Morrissey is a racist so get off your goddam soapbox.

Must have been off duty when you posted this. I guess you don't take your PC script home with you. Nice one from the tool that thinks passing out fortune cookies on Halloween is racist.

Must have been off duty when you posted this. I guess you don't take your PC script home with you. Nice one from the tool that thinks passing out fortune cookies on Halloween is racist.

Your logic function is RETARDED. You're like a broken record looking for a fight with a bridge that burned years ago. Look up the word RETARD!

If they were talking about having a baby I'm guessing he knows his way around a vagina, which is kind of girlfriend, girlfriend stuff. :cool:

What? Have you ever heard of Melissa Etheridge and David Crosby, Michael Jackson and Debra Rowling, and so on and so on. I'm done with arguing his sexuality and I was making a joke but you can have children many ways now, and I'm pretty sure the first test tube babies are on social security now. The idea that having a girlfriend or a wife and having children proves something about your sexuality is the reason all these guys come out of the closet at 45 after being "happily married" and having kids.

Anyway, geez us.

- - - Updated - - -

You're like a broken record looking for a fight with a bridge that burned years ago.

This made me LOL and OMG. :D
Great imagery.

What? Have you ever heard of Melissa Etheridge and David Crosby, Michael Jackson and Debra Rowling, and so on and so on. I'm done with arguing his sexuality and I was making a joke but you can have children many ways now, and I'm pretty sure the first test tube babies are on social security now. The idea that having a girlfriend or a wife and having children proves something about your sexuality is the reason all these guys come out of the closet at 45 after being "happily married" and having kids.

Anyway, geez us.

She was never late so they definitely used birth control.

Too soon? I'm snarking my way through the pain of Rupert f***ing me over playing the inexperience card. Ignore me. She obviously is a lovely woman and I'm glad he's not in LA alone, LA can be odd. It's like Nuevo Cairo where the tombs are clubs and botox bars.

She was never late so they definitely used birth control.

Too soon? I'm snarking my way through the pain of Rupert f***ing me over playing the inexperience card. Ignore me. She obviously is a lovely woman and I'm glad he's not in LA alone, LA can be odd. It's like Nuevo Cairo where the tombs are clubs and botox bars.

I wasn't trying to put you down but I will ignore you if you want. I think you are often worth a reply and the broken record thing was awesome. I don't know who Rupert is? I once knew a woman who everyone called by her last name which I thought was really cool. It was Murdoch.

I wasn't trying to put you down but I will ignore you if you want. I think you are often worth a reply and the broken record thing was awesome. I don't know who Rupert is? I once knew a woman who everyone called by her last name which I thought was really cool. It was Murdoch.

Pardon my non-sequitre, it happens as I live simultaneously in two worlds and sometimes they overlap. I know you were not trying to put me down. :thumb:

I don't recall hearing her name, or rumors of a relationship. Who is she? Are there any photos?

I haven't read the book yet, and am just going on news reports -- but this struck me as something truly new.

Anyone?

Tina is a sweetheart with a wicked sense of humour.

Back
Top Bottom