Who is Tina Dehghani?

What she said!

Whoever this lady is she better be bringing him tea and fluffing up his pillows...or whatever needs to be fluffed I guess. :blushing:

Tina Deghani is probably code for KrisTINA Young. She said she hardly recognized herself in his book. :straightface: Even if it isn't the one most guilty of perpetuating the myth of their relationship is her with her allusions to dangerous sex and "We're just friends, wink, wink." I wish her luck with her album with Dave Grohl, she's already got a whooping 200 likes on her facebook that she's releasing it in vinyl, she better have 300 pressed just in case. :rolleyes:

Chirst I hope not....jeez that screechy mare :-(

I'm more interested in how this is making her feel. Pleased? Disappointed? Maybe even a little used? But if she doesn't say herself, I don't think we should trust Anonymous's views on that...

Do we think Morrissey asked for permission before exposing her to public curiosity? Well, "public" meaning a handful of chicks on msolo, maybe he thought he wasn't necessary. :) I'm sure he protects the ones he loves if they have no interest in fame by proxy.

I'm more fascinated by the mysterious Gelato:
I spent 675 lightyears googling him yesterday. Result: he appears to be multi-coloured and creamy. Now IMHO that's something to be really jealous of... And I'm certain that needed to be protected...

...Oh wait now what? He's thawed? Already?

NEXT! :D

Why for f**k sake should she feel disappointed or used? He only said positive glowing things about her. If shes good friend she would support unconditionally and would understand hes public person and being part his life automatically makes her public curiosity. By all accounts they've been together some capacity since the mid-late 90s and he says "to this day" about her shes still in picture. He didn't include pic of her that was curious.

I'm impossible to destroy emotionally. :cool:

I've been told that my not reading the book yet is "deplorable and inexcusable." Might I point out that as unhealthy a relationship many think I have with the idea Morrissey is my soulmate, I sense my "relationship" is the healthiest here. I am not in contact with him, he doesn't know I exist, I am AWARE he is my invisible friend and make no pretension he's anything beyond that...I love his music. At the end of the day, isn't that the most important thing? I am familiar with his muse and his voice lulls my unquiet mind. THe details of his music business dealings aren't a priority now as I also have a real life and work in addition to my imaginary life. Why I'm defending myself to an anonymous poster instead of going to the bank is what concerns me at the moment. :D

Yes, he DOES know you exist. You've posted tons of pictures of yourself here along with your insane ramblings and venomous nature of attacking other posters.

I gone to high school with Tina. I didn't know her to good but we were friendly. She had an large group of friends and she was a sweetheart. The teachers liked her and had her TA some of our classes. She was one of those kids everyone liked. I was bullied badley in school cuz I was openly gay and chubby and awkward and she stood up for me. Every one else would watch or laugh along but she defends me and she would take my hand and walk me away and tell me their was nothing wrong with me and it's the ignorent people that have a problems. I remembered her cuz of that. I wonder what happened to her and now I hear news. She was the first person that was nice too me and I pray she has happiness. It takes guts to be gentle and kind.

John

I gone to high school with Tina. I didn't know her to good but we were friendly. She had an large group of friends and she was a sweetheart. The teachers liked her and had her TA some of our classes. She was one of those kids everyone liked. I was bullied badley in school cuz I was openly gay and chubby and awkward and she stood up for me. Every one else would watch or laugh along but she defends me and she would take my hand and walk me away and tell me their was nothing wrong with me and it's the ignorent people that have a problems. I remembered her cuz of that. I wonder what happened to her and now I hear news. She was the first person that was nice too me and I pray she has happiness. It takes guts to be gentle and kind.

John

Do you have any pictures of her?

I gone to high school with Tina. I didn't know her to good but we were friendly. She had an large group of friends and she was a sweetheart. The teachers liked her and had her TA some of our classes. She was one of those kids everyone liked. I was bullied badley in school cuz I was openly gay and chubby and awkward and she stood up for me. Every one else would watch or laugh along but she defends me and she would take my hand an walk me away and tell me their was nothing wrong with me and it's the ignorent people that have a problems. I remembered her cuz of that. I wonder what happened to her and now I hear news. She was the first person that was nice too me and I pray she has happiness. It takes guts to be gentle and kind.

John

You mean back in Iran in the 80s where high school was exactly like an episode of Glee? :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom