Who is Tina Dehghani?

He should try Angelato on the 3rd Street Promenade in SaMo. They make a white chocolate gelato that is pretty much the most delicious thing ever. *sigh*

I wonder if he and Tina are at some swanky party in Hollywood dressed up as Ragedy Ann and Andy. :o Jelly.

Morrissey hates Angelato.

[n

to think you knob ends thought he was with that stank kristeen young lol
it seems the people who said morrissey had someone in his life and not kristeen young were correct.
When morrissey says he loves kristeen it's because of all the shit she'. Had to put up with by the fans and because like smoking popes he likes her music.

^^^^^this^^^^^

There is photographic proof.

Morrissey+icecream.jpg

20060617_moz_icecream.jpg
[n

To think you knob ends thought he was with that stank Kristeen Young LOL
It seems the people who said Morrissey had someone in his life and not Kristeen Young were correct.
When Morrissey says he loves Kristeen it's because of all the Shit she'. Had to put up with by the fans and because like Smoking Popes he likes her music.

Tina Deghani is probably code for KrisTINA Young. She said she hardly recognized herself in his book. :straightface: Even if it isn't the one most guilty of perpetuating the myth of their relationship is her with her allusions to dangerous sex and "We're just friends, wink, wink." I wish her luck with her album with Dave Grohl, she's already got a whooping 200 likes on her facebook that she's releasing it in vinyl, she better have 300 pressed just in case. :rolleyes:

Tina Deghani is probably code for KrisTINA Young. She said she hardly recognized herself in his book. :straightface: Even if it isn't the one most guilty of perpetuating the myth of their relationship is her with her allusions to dangerous sex and "We're just friends, wink, wink." I wish her luck with her album with Dave Grohl, she's already got a whooping 200 likes on her facebook that she's releasing it in vinyl, she better have 300 pressed just in case. :rolleyes:

I don't think you should read the book. If you're reaching this far in this much desperation I think the book would destroy you emotionally

I don't think you should read the book. If you're reaching this far in this much desperation I think the book would destroy you emotionally

I'm impossible to destroy emotionally. :cool:

I've been told that my not reading the book yet is "deplorable and inexcusable." Might I point out that as unhealthy a relationship many think I have with the idea Morrissey is my soulmate, I sense my "relationship" is the healthiest here. I am not in contact with him, he doesn't know I exist, I am AWARE he is my invisible friend and make no pretension he's anything beyond that...I love his music. At the end of the day, isn't that the most important thing? I am familiar with his muse and his voice lulls my unquiet mind. THe details of his music business dealings aren't a priority now as I also have a real life and work in addition to my imaginary life. Why I'm defending myself to an anonymous poster instead of going to the bank is what concerns me at the moment. :D

Last edited:
FYI while on the topic I'd say Morrissey's book destroyed Brummieboy. Jeez.

Poor Tina. Every one discussing her relationship with Morrissey. How does she feel about it? Has she commented on the book?

Poor Tina. Every one discussing her relationship with Morrissey. How does she feel about it? Has she commented on the book?
Yes she is a very nice person, I have only met her twice. She is very pretty, so no she isn't Kristeen Young - Kristeen has been very jealous of Tina by all accounts.
Often pretending she is the closet friend of Moz, now everyone knows the truth.
I think I read another poster say that Kristeen has always tried to make out she is closer to Morrissey than she is. I expect Kristeen fans, if you can call them fans. Will say "But Morrissey said he loved her" of course he did, like he says he loves TV shows or a band, he was also being a gent and sticking up for her after all the cruel remarks that have been made about her on here.
What Morrissey says about tina I hear is true. She is a wonder. I expect she never wanted to be in this book. I know she didnt want her name on YATQ.

Was she referenced on an album pre-Kristeen? I was thinking earlier today, "Oh, duh..." Didn't Kristeen show up around Ringleader?

Yes she is a very nice person, I have only met her twice. She is very pretty, so no she isn't Kristeen Young - Kristeen has been very jealous of Tina by all accounts.
I think I read another poster say that Kristeen has always tried to make out she is closer to Morrissey than she is. I expect Kristeen fans, if you can call them fans. Will say "But Morrissey said he loved her" of course he did, like he says he loves TV shows or a band, he was also being a gent and sticking up for her after all the cruel remarks that have been made about her on here.
What Morrissey says about tina I hear is true. She is a wonder. I expect she never wanted to be in this book. I know she didnt want her name on YATQ.

Where did you meet her? How do you know she didnt want to be mentioned? I would be flattered. The way morrissey wrote about her was lovely. That was a period he said he was truly happy. God bless her.

Was she referenced on an album pre-Kristeen? I was thinking earlier today, "Oh, duh..." Didn't Kristeen show up around Ringleader?

Shes first mentioned on My Early Burglary Years. You Are The Quarry to. She's only one of four names in acknowledgment page of Autobiography "to Tina Dehghani, always level"

No sane person would want their name in this book. It's full of lies, open your eyes. Tina :)))

Maybe Tina is code for Etienne and Morrissey is the only stone and steel in his life he feels comfortable around. :love:

I'm more interested in how this is making her feel. Pleased? Disappointed? Maybe even a little used? But if she doesn't say herself, I don't think we should trust Anonymous's views on that...

Do we think Morrissey asked for permission before exposing her to public curiosity? Well, "public" meaning a handful of chicks on msolo, maybe he thought he wasn't necessary. :) I'm sure he protects the ones he loves if they have no interest in fame by proxy.

I'm more fascinated by the mysterious Gelato:
I spent 675 lightyears googling him yesterday. Result: he appears to be multi-coloured and creamy. Now IMHO that's something to be really jealous of... And I'm certain that needed to be protected...

...Oh wait now what? He's thawed? Already?

NEXT! :D

I'm more fascinated by the mysterious Gelato:
I spent 675 lightyears googling him yesterday. Result: he appears to be multi-coloured and creamy. Now IMHO that's something to be really jealous of... And I'm certain that needed to be protected...

...Oh wait now what? He's thawed? Already?

NEXT! :D

Someone from the Blue Rose crew seems to think they've figured out the "Gelato" mystery:
http://followingthemozziah.blogspot...omment=1383343729202&m=1#c3372600818935035401

Back
Top Bottom