Who is Tina Dehghani?

Maybe she's from the Animal Rights Action Network and there was a typo in the book? :D

783_573143106074215_1301349728_n.jpg

i think the song "Sweetie Pie" is about Tina

Sweetie pie.
How I feel in my mind,
And how I live in the world,
They are oceans apart.

He is in love with her yet he is perceived as a gay man. He is perceived this way because of his life long fascination with gay culture.

The most telling part is when he says "Tina is my first experience of uncluttered commitment, attached - quite inexplicably - to a woman of great independence and logic. having been raised on scraps, this is daunting for me."

The old foe FEAR interfered. He obviously was/is in love with her. she's one of 4 people in the acknowledgements. I hope if he's still in love with her that he has the courage to go back to her. He desperately needs that love and she sounds like a wonderful giving and loving women that gave him unconditional love and he was joyful and fulfilled during the time they were together. during those years.

I wonder if he wrote the lesbian song for her? I'm not saying she is a lesbian but how can we know she isn't? Maybe that's why they broke up.

The most telling part is when he says "Tina is my first experience of uncluttered commitment, attached - quite inexplicably - to a woman of great independence and logic. having been raised on scraps, this is daunting for me."

The old foe FEAR interfered. He obviously was/is in love with her. she's one of 4 people in the acknowledgements. I hope if he's still in love with her that he has the courage to go back to her. He desperately needs that love and she sounds like a wonderful giving and loving women that gave him unconditional love and he was joyful and fulfilled during the time they were together. during those years.

Unfortunately for Morrissey, fear plays a part in all of Morrissey's relationships (perhaps even in his everyday life as well?). Not just the one with Tina.

But I also have a feeling that fear isn't the only reason why they broke up..

I dearly pray that he finds the love he needs and oh so deserves. :)

Well good for him. I always sensed he wasn't exactly gay. I hope she's gentle and lovely.

This is a RUSE...We all know Steven Morrissey is living happily with Annalisa Jablonska and their children :D :confused:

Gosh! He really likes icecream he even searched for a location on the Appian Way to set up an icecream shop whilst he was in Rome. Calm down Moz.

There is photographic proof.

Morrissey+icecream.jpg

20060617_moz_icecream.jpg
[n

To think you knob ends thought he was with that stank Kristeen Young LOL
It seems the people who said Morrissey had someone in his life and not Kristeen Young were correct.
When Morrissey says he loves Kristeen it's because of all the Shit she'. Had to put up with by the fans and because like Smoking Popes he likes her music.

He should try Angelato on the 3rd Street Promenade in SaMo. They make a white chocolate gelato that is pretty much the most delicious thing ever. *sigh*

I wonder if he and Tina are at some swanky party in Hollywood dressed up as Ragedy Ann and Andy. :o Jelly.

Back
Top Bottom