Who is Tina Dehghani?

On the streets, I-ran.

List of songs about her from a big nose that knows.

Sweetie-Pie
My dearest love
To me you are a work of art
Let me kiss you
Ganglord
Life is a pigsty
You have killed me
I will see you in far off places
The public image
Friday Mourning
I am two people

The list goes on and on and on.

From Twitter

Huma is a bird, a special bird in Iran. huma is male and female. no one could catch him/her alive. Take his/her shadow. The shadow of huma could make you happy for the rest of your life.

Oh stop! Morrissey is dating the woman that used to date Manti Te'o. She pulled through the cancer/auto accident/malaria and they're very happy together.

Is this true or a joke? Sorry, but I'm from the UK & haven't a clue who Manti Te'o is either.

From Twitter

Huma is a bird, a special bird in Iran. huma is male and female. no one could catch him/her alive. Take his/her shadow. The shadow of huma could make you happy for the rest of your life.

That's beautiful......and the mix of male and female describes Morrissey perfectly. It sounds as though he really loved/loves this woman. Wonder why he's not with her anymore? Sad....I want Morrissey to find the love of his life and live happily ever after.....

God, some of you people are so thick! I have no idea where this Bulgarian thing came from, but Tina has been a friend of his for years and years. No idea if their relationship was ever romantic, nor do I care, but Tina along with Wendy Wu used to accompany him everywhere in LA, late 90's/early 2000's. They were often photographed with him at gigs and clubs, etc., until he fell out with Wendy in the early 2000's, after her train wreck performance on this site (not saying that is WHY they fell out, but it was around this time). Tina has remained his friend, and has been acknowledged in the past on a sleeve or two, of which I am too lazy to bother checking as to which ones. Knock yourselves out.

God, some of you people are so thick! I have no idea where this Bulgarian thing came from, but Tina has been a friend of his for years and years. No idea if their relationship was ever romantic, nor do I care, but Tina along with Wendy Wu used to accompany him everywhere in LA, late 90's/early 2000's. They were often photographed with him at gigs and clubs, etc., until he fell out with Wendy in the early 2000's, after her train wreck performance on this site (not saying that is WHY they fell out, but it was around this time). Tina has remained his friend, and has been acknowledged in the past on a sleeve or two, of which I am too lazy to bother checking as to which ones. Knock yourselves out.

Thanks. Good to know.

"The Bulgarian thing" was just a joke, Thicky.

What, we're thick because we don't know who Tina Dehghani is?? Or that we believe stories of Bulgarian girlfriends? We're just curious about his life. And considering he doesn't divulge much about his life we love finding out new tibits of information. He's an interesting person.... Don't be annoyed with us...we mean no harm : )

What, we're thick because we don't know who Tina Dehghani is?? Or that we believe stories of Bulgarian girlfriends? We're just curious about his life. And considering he doesn't divulge much about his life we love finding out new tibits of information. He's an interesting person.... Don't be annoyed with us...we mean no harm : )

I was calling people thick about the Bulgarian girlfriend thing, as no, I didn't realise that it was a "joke." Ha ha ha, very funny. I was just trying to explain that Tina has been around on his scene for awhile, so if you are a recent fan of his, or indeed this site, no.. I wouldn't expect you to know anything about her.

i think the song "Sweetie Pie" is about Tina

Sweetie pie.
How I feel in my mind,
And how I live in the world,
They are oceans apart.

He is in love with her yet he is perceived as a gay man. He is perceived this way because of his life long fascination with gay culture.

i think the song "Sweetie Pie" is about Tina

Sweetie pie.
How I feel in my mind,
And how I live in the world,
They are oceans apart.

He is in love with her yet he is perceived as a gay man. He is perceived this way because of his life long fascination with gay culture.

And because he is gay and doesn't want to be.

In age old internet speak 'pics or gtfo'. :D

Why don't you post a picture of her?

Why don't you post a picture of her?

What on earth makes you think I have a photo of her? I've seen her before, but no photo, sorry. I do remember there was one of her posted on the forums here, years and years ago of them sat at a table together in an LA bar or club or something. Like a really long time ago.

What on earth makes you think I have a photo of her? I've seen her before, but no photo, sorry. I do remember there was one of her posted on the forums here, years and years ago of them sat at a table together in an LA bar or club or something. Like a really long time ago.

There must be a lot of pictures if they were often photographed together. You said it not me.

In the first review from the Guardian her last name only had one H. In the book is it one or two? Not a big deal, just curious.

Back
Top Bottom