Who is Tina Dehghani?

Re: Morrissey's current girlfriend

You think that I'd start a thread about her and gossip? No, you are ridiculous.

Yes I do think you would that. Once a gossip always a gossip. You're posting on a thread gossiping about 2 people you don't know. #YOLO

Walden Wang

Somehow reads like somebody having a conversation with themselves.

David, is that Tina Dehghani herself who brings herself up every two weeks?

Something I'd not doubt for a second would be something she'd do given the fact that she f***ed with somebody like Morrissey and has been sweethearts with him for over a decade while he has been travelling around abusing people at his concerts and told everybody that he is supposedly so lonely and wouldn't want to be in any relationship even though he has continuously been in a relationship for the past twenty years. You have to have a certain personality to contiuously applaude something like this.

Besides he DOES contiuously go on about his other girlfriends at his concerts, his cock sucking Hannah Scanlon, Kristeen Young and let's not forget Julia. Tina Dehghani was knighted with the documentary and the book for her cock sucking skills. I guess one should rather pitty those frigid women who don't know where their vaginas are.

Re: Morrissey's current girlfriend

Yes I do think you would that. Once a gossip always a gossip. You're posting on a thread gossiping about 2 people you don't know. #YOLO

Walden Wang

You have no idea what I would and what I wouldn't do. You have no idea.

Somehow reads like somebody having a conversation with themselves.

David, is that Tina Dehghani herself who brings herself up every two weeks?

Something I'd not doubt for a second would be something she'd do given the fact that she f***ed with somebody like Morrissey and has been sweethearts with him for over a decade while he has been travelling around abusing people at his concerts and told everybody that he is supposedly so lonely and wouldn't want to be in any relationship even though he has continuously been in a relationship for the past twenty years. You have to have a certain personality to contiuously applaude something like this.

Besides he DOES contiuously go on about his other girlfriends at his concerts, his cock sucking Hannah Scanlon, Kristeen Young and let's not forget Julia. Tina Dehghani was knighted with the documentary and the book for her cock sucking skills. I guess one should rather pitty those frigid women who don't know where their vaginas are.

Yikes you sound bitter. Morrissey has been traveling around abusing people at his concerts? For reals? What's up with that? Why you so angry? Why is this thread still goin'. 24 pages and nada info on this woman.

Yikes you sound bitter. Morrissey has been traveling around abusing people at his concerts? For reals? What's up with that? Why you so angry? Why is this thread still goin'. 24 pages and nada info on this woman.

You again...

I know from experience that I must not let such stupid posts stand as they are. However I don't really know what to reply, because you are so mentally retarded. You only know two or three words or concepts that you seem to have picked up from Morrissey songs and have even stated already that you have not been able to process all the information that has been posted.

Let me just tell you that I am not at all bitter and not angry just as I am not jealous. I do know what you are doing, just the same as you are doing in the Kristeen Young thread. Who are you? Do I want to know? Not really. You have about as much significance to my present life as those frigid women. I read stuff on this page like I read stuff in similarly stupid newspapers. Having a quick look at any Morrissey video is equal to having a quick look at the JayZ/Beyoncee in lift in a hotel video or to see images of Justin Biber on the internet, if you get the idea. The emotional involvment is also about the same.

If he's been with her for a decade then what explains Gelato? Why is he never seen with her? He arrived in LA with Damon.

Also, to preserve his privacy wouldn't he simply write about his past relationships and not his current one? He spent his 40s with her, not his 50s. She loves the attention. If she didn't, she wouldn't have allowed her name in the book and have a public instagr account.

Again, last acknowledgement in the book. Hairdresser first.

I know this is super duper ironic coming from me but something tells me one of these anonymous posters is :crazy: 4realz yo.

If he's been with her for a decade then what explains Gelato? Why is he never seen with her? He arrived in LA with Damon.

Also, to preserve his privacy wouldn't he simply write about his past relationships and not his current one? He spent his 40s with her, not his 50s. She loves the attention. If she didn't, she wouldn't have allowed her name in the book and have a public instagr account.

Again, last acknowledgement in the book. Hairdresser first.

Who cares? Move on this thread is ridiculous.

You again...

I know from experience that I must not let such stupid posts stand as they are. However I don't really know what to reply, because you are so mentally retarded. You only know two or three words or concepts that you seem to have picked up from Morrissey songs and have even stated already that you have not been able to process all the information that has been posted.

Let me just tell you that I am not at all bitter and not angry just as I am not jealous. I do know what you are doing, just the same as you are doing in the Kristeen Young thread. Who are you? Do I want to know? Not really. You have about as much significance to my present life as those frigid women. I read stuff on this page like I read stuff in similarly stupid newspapers. Having a quick look at any Morrissey video is equal to having a quick look at the JayZ/Beyoncee in lift in a hotel video or to see images of Justin Biber on the internet, if you get the idea. The emotional involvment is also about the same.

I know who you are. Your writing lies here and in on the Kristeen Young thread. Why do you waste valuable time on threads about 'frigid women that don't have significance in your present life'? Leave them women alone. Karma is a bitch and you're evil deeds is gonna kick in your arse. I hear you been banned from the east coast gigs. Is that why you bitter? I don't give a shite about Tina and Kristeen whatevs. you a bitch and annoying.

Back
Top Bottom