Who is Tina Dehghani?

I'm totally kidding, btw.

1474481_756803811034192_2104384322_n.jpg

I can't believe this thread is 10 pages in an nobody has posted a f***ing pic of her yet!

I can't believe this thread is 11 pages in and nobody has posted a negative comment about her yet!

"It's so easy to laugh it's so easy to hate it takes GUTS to be gentle and kind."

She does exist. It is her real name. She is not Kristeen. And go to bottom of page 4 of this thread, there is a photo of Morrissey, she is in the background. And no it's not Gelato next to him.
Now you can all ask me how I know. I just do and I will not tell you how, this is personal. You think I'm lying? Fine, I won't lose sleep over this.
Can we all move on now? There really isn't that much to say about this anymore. It's their own business.
Have a lovely day people!
Calm down dear, I think to the black haired woman in the picture with "not Gelato" could be Tina, apparently she's the same woman in the burelsque bar sat next to Morrissey and quite possible the same woman in another picture with Moz and his nephew Sam. I'm just curious because this woman so important passed unnoticed for such a long time. And I got no more to say by now.

Calm down dear, I think to the black haired woman in the picture with "not Gelato" could be Tina, apparently she's the same woman in the burelsque bar sat next to Morrissey and quite possible the same woman in another picture with Moz and his nephew Sam. I'm just curious because this woman so important passed unnoticed for such a long time. And I got no more to say by now.

I am very calm :) I think she was unnoticed just because she doesn't want any attention, which is very understandable. Sorry if you felt I was being aggressive, it certainly wasn't my intention.

Well in the royal hall, villa marina kristeen was welcomed with the most incredible applause and cheers! :)

People can spread as much lies as they want, unfortunately some of us will tell the truth! :)

KristeenYoung has the most beautiful vocals on earth ! :) no one comes close FACT! :)

Weve got all her CDS so we know :)!

when KY was in supporting at most of the European Dates she got booed
I heared.
I went to the Greece, Rome, Manchester and Edinburgh gigs.
I assure you she got booed and jeered,I felt sorry for her in Manchester as nearly all the audience hated her. People were bitching about her, yelling abuse, laughing about how bad she looked and sounded. It was bad.
Most people don't even go in when she sings, she plays to about a third of the crowd most of the time and they are only there to get their place to be close to the stage
I'm not anti KY I dislike her music but it takes some guts to sing to a crowe that don't want you there.

I think I saw Tina with Morrissey Beverly Hills once about three years ago, they looked very happy together.
I didn't think anything of it at the time.
I have heard only good things about Tina

Sam is a shitter, all he does is leach like KY
f***ing numbskull little man.
At his age with the chances Mozza would have given him you would think he would have his own life.
KY has reached a new low trying to shit over Tina but Sam isn't much better.
His FB page is still filled with mozza fans, like KYs - I must admit I'm on both

when KY was in supporting at most of the European Dates she got booed
I heared.
I went to the Greece, Rome, Manchester and Edinburgh gigs.
I assure you she got booed and jeered,I felt sorry for her in Manchester as nearly all the audience hated her. People were bitching about her, yelling abuse, laughing about how bad she looked and sounded. It was bad.
Most people don't even go in when she sings, she plays to about a third of the crowd most of the time and they are only there to get their place to be close to the stage
I'm not anti KY I dislike her music but it takes some guts to sing to a crowe that don't want you there.

I think I saw Tina with Morrissey Beverly Hills once about three years ago, they looked very happy together.
I didn't think anything of it at the time.
I have heard only good things about Tina
In Rome no one booed her, she played very well and recived applause. This thread is not a fight between Kristeen and Tina, they are releted to Morrissey for different reasons. I'm very surprised about the number of people who spotted Morrissey with Tina,...anyway if Morrissey wrote to me a dedication as "always level" I' ll jump in the Ocean for happiness, but if my husband wrote something like this I'll punch him in the face.

This is a still from the strip club scene from the documentary, right? It's cute how she is desperately trying to get him interested in the female form, and he just reacts with hideous embarrassment. :lbf:

This is a still from the strip club scene from the documentary, right? It's cute how she is desperately trying to get him interested in the female form, and he just reacts with hideous embarrassment. :lbf:

"There's a place in the sun for anyone Who has the will To chase one and I think I've found mine Yes, I do believe I have found mine"

It's funny how no one seems to have ever heard of this person before, but suddenly there are all these anonymous posters who have seen them all about town and know all about her.

It's funny how no one seems to have ever heard of this person before, but suddenly there are all these anonymous posters who have seen them all about town and know all about her.

I never wanted to talk about it before because T likes her privacy. I've been great friends with her for years and there's really a lot more to the story than has been revealed but it's not my place to say. I'm sorry I can't say more.

I never wanted to talk about it before because T likes her privacy. I've been great friends with her for years and there's really a lot more to the story than has been revealed but it's not my place to say. I'm sorry I can't say more.

She had to be a private person if she been so close to morrissey for so long the book is the first time she been mentioned. I curious if she feels exploited. Their hundreds of articles that say her name on internet now. She don't have a common name. How you know her? Are they still close? Have you met Morrissey? Does she have mewling miniature monsters with other persons? Did she loved Morrissey? Very many questions. Not very many answers. She seems good people. Why did not it work out? Sorry my English not very well.

She had to be a private person if she been so close to morrissey for so long the book is the first time she been mentioned. I curious if she feels exploited. Their hundreds of articles that say her name on internet now. She don't have a common name. How you know her? Are they still close? Have you met Morrissey? Does she have mewling miniature monsters with other persons? Did she loved Morrissey? Very many questions. Not very many answers. She seems good people. Why did not it work out? Sorry my English not very well.

SHE must feel exploited? She had a good time with Morrissey. They must have had a good laugh about the many people who followed Morrissey around, given him presents in the USA one day, in the UK another and then in the USA the following week, going to a singing here and a tv show there, feeling quite desperate until they eventually killed themselves. I have spent my whole life men being fascinated by me because I was different to so many other women but because at the time wasn't in love with them, I made everything not to encourage them further. Morrissey however has encouraged so many people to follow him, adore him and buy every issue and reissue "because they must" or whatever and make total arses of themselves in public. It is just unbelievable. Of course much of it was projection, but this was intentionally encouraged. And look at how smuggly full of herself she is while she is sitting there with him in that strip bar. Who goes to a strip bar with her lover for a tv documentary? When I saw the documentary, I thought these were two women from the BBC who were trying to make fun of Morrissey by dragging him there. It makes however understandable why he is so obsessed with pin up like women. And don't get me started on Johnny Marr with all his "disenfrenchised" bullshit. Or the journalists and friends who played along with it for so long. It like all those books that were written on JFK by his friends to raving reviews by journalists in the know about his many affairs. Maybe the comparison is far fetched, but I do see similarities. They are making fun of everything and anything. No wonder that people in the USA started to distrust their government after they were first lied at in regards to the shooting of JFK and the truth then came out bit by bit including revisionist books on his life. At least Morrissey's live DVD was properly reviewed. I don't know, I find the book really is a masterpiece with the court case the very key to it all. The judge was very right and Morrissey spends the rest of the book confirming how right he was.

Back
Top Bottom