The Doctor Who Thread

We watched this after the Day of the Doctor was aired on the BBC:thumb:

Also....
tumblr_n3z3e2DbLC1rqsb31o1_r1_400.gif

Happy Birthday Peter Davidson.

I'm a big Eccles fan; not so much Tennant. My hope is Capaldi pitches his performance somewhere between CE and Tom Baker...

I'm a big Eccles fan; not so much Tennant. My hope is Capaldi pitches his performance somewhere between CE and Tom Baker...

I think he maybe more Hartnell and late McCoy. Agh! It'll be ages till he's début episode premières :(

Absolutely nothing on the box for me at the moment so I'm going to start a Doctor Who marathon from Hartnell to Eccleston. Sod the other two :D

Absolutely nothing on the box for me at the moment so I'm going to start a Doctor Who marathon from Hartnell to Eccleston. Sod the other two :D

tumblr_n41gbyNLGD1rm4gh4o7_250.gif

....I've almost finished reading Russel T .Davies book " A writers Tale", about how he writes and " Imagineers" His Doctor Who stuff. I originally picked it up in a charity shop for a friend, but decided to give it a go before passing it on...It is rather enjoyable actually, and has put me in the mood to Re-Watch all of the episodes that he was involved with/Wrote. Some of the "Behind the scenes" stuff is quite interesting as well. It is worth a read if anybody is interested. Cheers.

Re: Cornelius Blaze advocates gang violence

Shame this didn't happen...
tumblr_mxd521ZZwN1qm1x8bo2_250.gif

Back
Top Bottom