The Doctor Who Thread

Re: Cornelius Blaze advocates gang violence

Shame this didn't happen...
tumblr_mxd521ZZwN1qm1x8bo2_250.gif

Did you make that? It's f***ing awesome.

Now this is the Doctor Who that I remember ! Long scarf, crazy hair, way to tall with good looking girls as side kicks (well sometimes ). What a man ! I would get home from school and watch this on public television. Then it got moved to Saturday nights but it was still Tom Baker as the Doctor . Yes, probably over in the UK the Tom Baker Doctor had already been replaced by someone new but in Ohio during the 1990s he was Doctor Who . Thanks Mozza220559 ....... by the way The Fall rule !

I think Tom Baker is in a class of his own and the probably The Doctor that everyone would want to travel with :)

There's a teaser trailer now up. But I won't upload it as it's basically nothing.

There's a teaser trailer now up. But I won't upload it as it's basically nothing.

tumblr_n653qyeL8N1s35g1fo1_250.gif

this is basically all you see.

I've got a little message to the people involved in that teaser trailer...

10yq9so.png

Orson, I think we've lost Davie.
If I recall he said he was sick of the hostility here and was not going to post anymore.
If you're reading this Davie, 'Please come back!'

Thanks Peter. I didn't know that. Actually I think I know another site he uses too...

Orson, I think we've lost Davie.
If I recall he said he was sick of the hostility here and was not going to post anymore.
'

Matt-Smith-Doctor-Who-GIFs-10.gif

tumblr_n82eolaLcO1rdcu0uo1_1280.jpg

Bob suicide

"I’m Scottish, I can complain about things." I was wondering; what way would the Doctor vote on the referendum?

tumblr_nasjd1Abt21st0a1qo1_500.jpg

Re: and yes I like the new Doctor, but to be fair, the one b4 never really did anything for me

550_Ackley_02.jpg

tumblr_nas691KcN81qjeu2so1_400.jpg

Doctor_f2993c_2224927.gif

Back
Top Bottom