Carpools from San Francisco to Coachella???

D

Dj Rockadoo

Hey
I was wondering if there is anyone planning on driving from SF to go to the festival. My friend Adam and I, will chip in and do all the driving and everything else if we could car pool with someone, we just dont have a car... and how are other people not driving from SF planning to get there, please email you guys ([email protected]), Mel im sure you have a plan already.

> Hey¿ I was wondering if there is anyone planning on driving from SF¿ to go to the festival. My friend Adam and I, will chip in and do¿ all the driving and everything else if we could car pool with¿ someone, we just dont have a car... and how are other people not¿ driving from SF planning to get there, please email you guys¿ ([email protected]), Mel im sure you have a plan¿ already.

Oh, hi Nick! : )

Looking forward to this fab opportunity to meet up again with the best Morrissey fans around!

Remember the others from S.F. who also went to Albuquerque? Of course the same ones are coming down for Coachella. E-mail me, and when I get home (I'm away from my own computer this week) I'll send you their addresses. It will likely be a caravan of sorts because there's already more than enough people to fit in one regular sized sedan. Now my car is full... You do know that I don't live in S.F., right? I live in a desert hell of southern California. The good things about living here are Death Valley (quit humping rocks, Morrissey!), KCXX (only because Morrissey deigned to visit), and the Coachella Fest (ditto).

I do have a plan about getting some sweetass accomodations (short walking distance to the grounds and surprisingly posh for a reasonably good buy). The more people I can organize, the better our group discount will be. If for some reason we all bail out on staying in the area, my flat in Riverside (a 50 minute drive from Indio towards L.A.) is open to my friends for free, but I wouldn't want to be on that funky little highway when 35,000 freaks come streaming down its narrow roads from L.A. I checked this morning and the place in mind has 10 of the 50-some hotel rooms already reserved for Oct. 8-10. I'm also looking into related time-share condominium rentals. I'll tell you the estimated price when I have a better poll of commitments from others who want to go in on the lodgings. I estimate that we can get together 20-50 people (listmembers and friends) committed to sharing accomodations.

If anyone else who KNOWS US personally hasn't already heard of my proposal to reserve a large block of rooms, please e-mail me NOW if you're interested in uniting and taking over (a hotel) with us. However, if for some weirdass reason you do not enjoy the company of people from the Panic list, please keep away (for your own benefit as well as ours). I need to know the commitments as soon as possible to secure our accomodations and discounts.

There is a frightening possibility that you do know who I am. Click here to find out...

> I do have a plan about getting some sweetass accomodations¿ (short walking distance to the grounds and surprisingly posh for¿ a reasonably good buy). The more people I can organize, the

Don't stay there. I'm staying there and if I see you there there's not enough electricity to shock me back into coherence.¿ with us. However, if for some weirdass reason you do not enjoy¿ the company of people from the Panic list, please keep away (for¿ your own benefit as well as ours). I need to know the

I don't enjoy your company and neither do my companions. You've been warned.

> Hey¿ I was wondering if there is anyone planning on driving from SF¿ to go to the festival. My friend Adam and I, will chip in and do¿ all the driving and everything else if we could car pool with¿ someone, we just dont have a car... and how are other people not

How generous of you to offer to do "all the driving" when you don't even have a car. All I need is for you to hot-rod my convertable, you probably don't even know how to drive.¿ driving from SF planning to get there, please email you guys¿ ([email protected]), Mel im sure you have a plan¿ already.

Back
Top Bottom