Holistic Medicine

About the stuff growing in the toilet... If this oil removes enamel from the sink maybe it removes enamel from the toilet bowl. This would make the surface rougher which would allow bacteria to cling to it and not be washed away. If the toilet bowl was so smooth, for example, that nothing could adhere to it the water alone would keep it spotless. But maybe this oil etches it a bit.

It makes me think you shouldn't rinse with the oil very long, or every day, and you shouldn't brush with the oil in your mouth or right after, assuming it does somehow affect the enamel in the sink, it might etch your teeth.

I love that people get angry about the theories other people have about how they clean their teeth. :D

Thank you for this well timed post from you my fellow anonymous poster.

I have for a few weeks studied these things online and when it comes to the bacteria it turns out it is normal black mold that grows in the toilet, This is a fairly common problem it seems and since I used a nice smell gel in the toilet it may be that the things in that gel caused things to grow. The oil you spit out simply isn't in contact with the ceramics in the toilet to be able to grow anything.

Everyone that has used a ceramics cup to drink out of knows that the bottom of it looks awful after not too long. Tooth enamel is the hardest material in the world and ceramics is of course not. I think that spitting into a sink and not washing that away will cause the ceramics to dissolve but it could also be that a good clean takes the problem away. I am not sure that the damage wasn't already there.

Dentists wants you to rinse your mouth but the products that are sold have been proved not to work as was widely reported by media at the beginning of this year or end of last year. Everything that enters the mouth will destroy the tooth enamel over time but the things that damages it quickly is of course all liquids but water. Orange juice and coca cola and the likes are the worst of the lot and red wine and smoking.

I started with sesame oil but changed to cocoa oil and my teeth are now whiter and the little pains here and there are gone. Had the oil damaged the teeth further I would have felt it and noticed it. People think they have yellow teeth cause of what they have been eating and drinking but the fact is most of those people have lost their tooth enamel and are actually looking at the bare tooth bone that is darker or "yellow". Whitening your already exposed tooth bone will cause aches and pains in your teeth and serious dentists that care about their patients and not their wallet will inform you of this.

The sink is not the place to spit your oil out. It is more exposed to air than a closed toilet is so therefor the oil and other things you spit into it will create more damage in shorter time than it does in the toilet that is also flushed constantly. I checked my toilet with a flashlight and it looks the way it should. I have a modern sink and toilet and older sinks and toilets may of course get damaged easier.

The benefit with cocoa oil over sesame oil is that cocoa oil is a natural bacteria killer and it is bacteria you want to kill before it creates a mess with your teeth. You should not brush your teeth with the oil in the mouth and most people should use a special tooth paste that preserves and defends the tooth enamel. A soft brush is also recommended. You can however brush the teeth right after you have used the oil swishing method because that will not soften the tooth enamel in the same way as food and drink does. Always brush teeth at least an hour after you had your last bite or drink.

Finally I think people get mad when people that have not tested it or checked the facts online still come here with an opinion that mostly seems based on preconception. We are not only cleaning our teeth but the gums and the rest of the mouth as well which is important.

Interesting article on how 97% of patients with terminal cancer have had root canals.

http://www.realfarmacy.com/97-of-terminal-cancer-patients-previously-had-this-dental-procedure/

I've recently gone through some tooth stuff and talked to God about it (in my weird way) and have hypothesized the idea with a strong nod of agreement from God that our teeth are a bit like spark plugs. They're more than just for chewing food, there's an energy trapped in them. This guy suggests that rotten teeth can be cleaned and put BACK in your mouth, they they shouldn't be removed ever.

BTW, God thinks I'm crazy regarding the idea the govt is spiking our fountain sodas with aspartame. Sometimes it takes days to work shit out but you gotta put the idea out there for funzies. :D

I think that study will be proven wrong and here is why:

Root canal fillings done the right way have no remains of bacteria and never will have. The 97% just had bad dentists. I think the fillings themselves is the problem and our biology shows us why. When bacteria or virus enters the body and reaches the blood the natural defence system will be activated. However unknown materials will be harder for the defence system to take care of.

We know that many fillings have caused loads of reactions in people and made them ill and if natural bacteria would do that then we simply would not have any civilisation to speak of as we would have all been dead. It does not take a genius to understand that this study was badly made and forgot a lot of principles in regards to our immune system.

How come god always talks to unstable and mentally impaired people and not intellectuals such as Richard Dawkins, Charlie Rose, and Carl Sagan? Same thing with alien abductions. Aliens always select to study uneducated, backwards, wackos from the remote corners of Oklahoma and not Ivy League educated corporate lawyers living in New York City, or scientists from Oxford? Wouldn't you rather study the cream of the crop rather than the below average humans? Hmm.

You forgot about Whitley Strieber. Maybe should ask yourself why you feel that only educated people should have an opinion or could be the subject to this and that. All big findings and inventions did not come from well educated people you know. In fact I often wonder how come the well educated has such a hard problem turning their famous brains into something they could make loads of money from. That seems to be the really smart if you ask me.

536794_554981077922933_1345274714_n.jpg

BTW, God thinks I'm crazy regarding the idea the govt is spiking our fountain sodas with aspartame. Sometimes it takes days to work shit out but you gotta put the idea out there for funzies. :D

If god thinks, then he has sent you a message. Which means you believe he talks to you. So you have schizophrenia?

Last edited:
If god thinks, then he has sent you a message. Which means you believe he talks to you. So you have schizophrenia?

Are you so stupid to knowingly walk into a fallacious argument on one thread, then pretend to be analytical about Palestine on another?

Do you know how to answer a direct question?

Apparently YOU don't?

Yes I talk to God. No I am not schizophrenic. It was a JOKE. You don't get jokes generally, they require some intelligence to process.

Still are.

So now you're editing quotes? Classy. Intelligent. You'd make Dawkins proud, I'm sure he'd want to share a cup of coffee with you at one of his ivy league clubs to discuss your musings on Winona Ryder and fat people.

Get the burn cream. Seriously though, you can't go around pretending to be inquisitive and smart in some "discussion" then resort to illogical argument structure and dismissal as retort in others when you don't understand a situation. It's a dead giveaway that you're faking it on the other threads.

Get the burn cream. Seriously though, you can't go around pretending to be inquisitive and smart in some "discussion" then resort to illogical argument structure and dismissal as retort in others when you don't understand a situation. It's a dead giveaway that you're faking it on the other threads.

Major idiot.

Major idiot.

Please work in the word "dichotomy" or ask a rhetorical question as filler to round out this post so we all can get a feel for the intelligentsia from which you stem.

Okay. Let's borrow from the Book of RB, then. HOT OFF THE PRESS:

You don't agree with me. Does that make me an idiot?

If I have opposing viewpoint with someone, it does not necessitate that they are unintelligent. In your case, I have both opposing viewpoints and you are unintelligent.

Johnny, is intelligent. And educated. Anyone who denies these facts is not fit to judge if an avocado is ripe.

No one on this forum--even those with a subscription to god and Snake Oil would ever use the adjective intelligent when describing you. No one. If you can find one example that has been posted by someone other than Reelaround or an anonymous poster, please be so kind as to share it with us.

If I have opposing viewpoint with someone, it does not necessitate that they are unintelligent. In your case, I have both opposing viewpoints and you are unintelligent.

Johnny, is intelligent. And educated. Anyone who denies these facts is not fit to judge if an avocado is ripe.

No one on this forum--even those with a subscription to god and Snake Oil would ever use the adjective intelligent when describing you. No one. If you can find one example that has been posted by someone other than Reelaround or an anonymous poster, please be so kind as to share it with us.

I keep saying you are stupid, but I'm starting to think it's not that simple. You're like a robot, you mirror your surroundings. When your bully friends took off, you jumped into Moz-fanatic mode, that's because you have no free will, I suspect. I'm starting to think your line of reasoning which is RIDDLED with fallacious arguments (begging the question, burden of proof, circular reasoning, fallacy of division are some of your faves) is simply a mirror of the media. You watch Charlie Rose which usually engages in intelligent rhetoric, but you probably listen to NPR which often uses the same media tactics that FOX uses to coerce an argument in their favor. You're a product of media just spitting it out here on a forum looking like a dum dum in a smart suit. Resorting to "PROVE ANYONE THINKS YOU'RE SMART!" is just...omg. :rofl: Lulz.

I keep saying you are stupid, but I'm starting to think it's not that simple. You're like a robot, you mirror your surroundings. When your bully friends took off, you jumped into Moz-fanatic mode, that's because you have no free will, I suspect. I'm starting to think your line of reasoning which is RIDDLED with fallacious arguments (begging the question, burden of proof, circular reasoning, fallacy of division are some of your faves) is simply a mirror of the media. You watch Charlie Rose which usually engages in intelligent rhetoric, but you probably listen to NPR which often uses the same media tactics that FOX uses to coerce an argument in their favor. You're a product of media just spitting it out here on a forum looking like a dum dum in a smart suit. Resorting to "PROVE ANYONE THINKS YOU'RE SMART!" is just...omg. :rofl: Lulz.

Never listened to NPR, not even once.

One of the best indicators of intelligence is an ability to learn, grow, adapt, and blend into various environments and successfully interact with a diverse group of people. Oh wait that is emotional intelligence. I guess I have both kinds. You... well... neither.

Couldn't find a post. Can't answer direct questions. Can you tie your shoes? Those fugly SE ones?

Never listened to NPR, not even once.

One of the best indicators of intelligence is an ability to learn, grow, adapt, and blend into various environments and successfully interact with a diverse group of people. Oh wait that is emotional intelligence. I guess I have both kinds. You... well... neither.

Couldn't find a post. Can't answer direct questions. Can you tie your shoes? Those fugly SE ones?

I don't take orders from you. I didn't look, but I don't really care if people think I am intelligent or not. I'm here to have a good time, not win a popularity contest. You've quoted Dale Carnegie as an influence. How To Win Friends and INFLUENCE People. You are not listening to anything ANYONE posts, you are trying to win them and influence them so that the topic can get back to you as quickly as humanly possible. You are a collector, you collect people to talk about you instead of anything interesting or productive. You ask questions so you can answer them, so people can be talking about you, not that you have an inherent interest in what they are saying. Then when they do not agree with you or one of your influenced people, they are attacked. That is NOT "learning, growing, or adapting," that is manipulating, coercing and relegating. THat is the sign not so much of an unintelligent human blending in her environment, but a mean-spirited, nasty human looking for control and the best golden nugget, the compliment. "Jehne you are so smart." "Jehne you are so skinny." "Jehne you are so..." It's like cocaine for your ego-infused brain, if it takes slights and backhands to genuinely good-natured people, then that's okay. THis is not emotional intelligence. This is not kindness or empathy. Your actions negate what you perceive is the projection of yourself and you are oblivious to it. If anyone is in need of a spiritual guide or a holistic remedy, it is the girl stirring shit in the hospital she needs to be checked into. But you are kind of a waste of time. You've won this argument because GUESS WHAT? WE'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't take orders from you. I didn't look, but I don't really care if people think I am intelligent or not. I'm here to have a good time, not win a popularity contest. You've quoted Dale Carnegie as an influence. How To Win Friends and INFLUENCE People. You are not listening to anything ANYONE posts, you are trying to win them and influence them so that the topic can get back to you as quickly as humanly possible. You are a collector, you collect people to talk about you instead of anything interesting or productive. You ask questions so you can answer them, so people can be talking about you, not that you have an inherent interest in what they are saying. Then when they do not agree with you or one of your influenced people, they are attacked. That is NOT "learning, growing, or adapting," that is manipulating, coercing and relegating. THat is the sign not so much of an unintelligent human blending in her environment, but a mean-spirited, nasty human looking for control and the best golden nugget, the compliment. "Jehne you are so smart." "Jehne you are so skinny." "Jehne you are so..." It's like cocaine for your ego-infused brain, if it takes slights and backhands to genuinely good-natured people, then that's okay. THis is not emotional intelligence. This is not kindness or empathy. Your actions negate what you perceive is the projection of yourself and you are oblivious to it. If anyone is in need of a spiritual guide or a holistic remedy, it is the girl stirring shit in the hospital she needs to be checked into. But you are kind of a waste of time. You've won this argument because GUESS WHAT? WE'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_inline_mu80nmPQBV1rt6vve.gif

Back
Top Bottom