Rescheduled Chile dates in August following Brazil; Peru cancelled - Colors Chile

Link posted by cloverdean13 / Tumblr:

Color Chile Facebook update:
MORRISSEY CONFIRMA VUELTA A CHILE EN AGOSTO Luego de que se informara el lamentable episodio de intoxicación alimenticia sufrida por Morrissey y parte…​

Bing English translation:

MORRISSEY confirms return to CHILE in August then will inform the regrettable episode of food poisoning suffered by Morrissey and part of his team in Peru, already is a fact that the artist tour will begin this July 28 in Argentina, but was discarded her presentation in Peru in this new scheduling.

We must remember that this Tuesday should postpone several dates - splitting on 9 July in Lima - so the artist and others affected travel to England to be controlled by their personal physicians.

In this way, agenda continue with concerts in Brazil on July 30, August 2 and August 4.

Chile confirms that concerts will be held in August immediately after Brazil, said Rodrigo Pérez, director of Colors Chile; but still working on exact dates - which should be confirmed by the artist within the next few days - by the logistics involving the coordination of scheduled 7 concerts in the country.

Those wishing to make the return of your tickets, this Friday the mechanics will be announced via the Puntoticket.cl page. In the same way, and for those who want to keep them, the way in which will be valid for the new dates in Chile will be informed.

Regarding the free concert in Chile at the Movistar Arena, the draw and exchange of tickets process will continue in a normal manner while waiting for the new date.

Last edited by a moderator:
2v3hc20.jpg

Rwwwwoarrr!

I don't undestand why Peru was discarded from the tour. It was an accidente I think... as a peruvian what I have to say is that is unfair cancelled the presentation in Peru. He was 10 días beafore the concert and had a wonderful time. I hope in the future que could come here

I don't undestand why Peru was discarded from the tour. It was an accidente I think... as a peruvian what I have to say is that is unfair cancelled the presentation in Peru. He was 10 días beafore the concert and had a wonderful time. I hope in the future que could come here

De acuerdo contigo.Da la triste impresion de que se amurro por la intoxicacion y cancelo todo en tu pais, lo q se ve feo considerando q los otros paises siguen en agenda.

I don't know what exactly happened but we deserve at least a explanation and some apollogies. You are a posser, a divo, but after all you are an artist and you have to act like a pro. Mozzer te me caíste.

He enjoyed Peru so much he isn't going back.

Imagine that cutie he posed with...the one in the leather jacket. He takes her back to the hotel for a little bit of the ol' How's Yer Father. Comes to find out she's either married or under-aged and he and the entire crew are threatened with grievous bodily harm, jail time, financial ruin, and/or death. They high-tail out of Peru on the first thing smokin', never to return. Just a speculation....

Imagine that cutie he posed with...the one in the leather jacket. He takes her back to the hotel for a little bit of the ol' How's Yer Father. Comes to find out she's either married or under-aged and he and the entire crew are threatened with grievous bodily harm, jail time, financial ruin, and/or death. They high-tail out of Peru on the first thing smokin', never to return. Just a speculation....

Swift eclipse.

Perhaps the tour was postponed so he could attend to business matters re movie , keep things moving along, a lot of work to do by august

When Mr. Cod gave me the raging shits I never went back.

6U6nYzi.jpg

Peru is Morrissey's Señor Bacalao.

Last edited:

I tried to visualise Morrissey taking a woman back to his room for a shag but my imagination broke. :(

To put it another way...

Morrissey confirms return to Chile in August sad consequence of food poisoning by Morrissey and part of his team suffered in Peru to inform, but the fact that the artist is on tour 28 Begin in July in Argentina, but dismissed the talk of Peru in this new plan.

We must not forget that this Tuesday will be delayed a few dates - split 9 July Limi - the artist and others affected by a trip to England to check your personal physician.

In this way the program with concerts in Brazil 2 30 July and August 4 August

Chile confirms that concerts will be held in August, immediately after Brazil, said Rodrigo Pérez, Director of the colors Chile, but still the exact data - which are confirmed by the artist in the coming days - the logistics, the program includes coordination seven concerts in the country.

You want to make a return trip, this mechanical Friday will be released to Puntoticket.cl page. In the same way, and for those who want to keep it that way they make new data would apply in Chile will be notified.

With respect to the free concert in Chile Movistar Arena, the draw and the ticket exchange process will continue as usual while waiting for the new date.

New update on True to you - ENTIRE South American tour cancelled. That's it for the foreseeable future. Get well soon, Moz. x

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom