Lithium
All Apologies
Something in the Way
Negative Creep
In Bloom
You Know You're Right
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Sliver

-oh yeah, and just so were clear here, even though Kurt was suicidal, I believe Courtney was involved, in some way, in his death
just thought I'd put that out there :o

Last edited by a moderator:
This is rather entertaining to watch. Teenagers today reacting to Nirvana.

Last edited by a moderator:
suicidal does not always mean suicide :straightface:
tell me Davie, are you a fan of Courtney Love?

I find her rather crazy and scary, but a complete individual. Not a fan though, her music isn't to my taste. Are you?

1391571_10152032795369276_1539127727_n.jpg

I find her rather crazy and scary, but a complete individual. Not a fan though, her music isn't to my taste. Are you?
a fan? hardly, she had that one song that was OK, but my dislike for her is not really about her music, I knew people who knew here before she was "big"
some of those people are dead now :eek: and I do remember her lurking around "Helter Skelter" more than once, doing her best to not be recognized, but be recognized :cool:
all in all, the vibe I remember was bad, its why I think she in some way facilitated Kurt's death, to what degree I would not guess, but I believe he was going to leave her
and so she did what she had to do, whatever that was
I think she likely falls into that category of "sociopath" or something like that...

Last edited:
Oh how I adore Nirvana! One of my top 5 favorite bands! My favorite song of theirs is probably Francis Farmer Will Have Her Revenge on Seattle. I *do* miss the comfort in being sad.

Anyways, Kurt was a truly brilliant person and the music they all made together will always be here in my heart.

Oh how I adore Nirvana! One of my top 5 favorite bands! My favorite song of theirs is probably Francis Farmer Will Have Her Revenge on Seattle. I *do* miss the comfort in being sad.

Anyways, Kurt was a truly brilliant person and the music they all made together will always be here in my heart.

Check out this cover from an awesome band.
Their own material is f***ing great and hearing this cover is just as amazing. They also have a cover of Depeche Mode's 'Never Let Me Down Again'

http://myndfuneral.bandcamp.com/track/frances-farmer-will-have-her-revenge-on-seattle

He'll finally get his recognition in the Hall of Fame this year. I don't normally watch it but I will for this. :)

Woah. His death note was apparently released. She did kill him.

3ca5ce10-d07f-11e3-81d5-f5ef034d042c_cobainnote.jpg

Back
Top Bottom