Will Morrissey debut any new songs on the South American Tour?

Will Morrissey debut any new songs on the South American Tour?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes, but only a cover version.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

King Leer

Leering since '97
I haven't been around much, but have there been any rumours of rehearsals, Boz facebook musings about new tracks, Jesse busking in L.A. etc?

I haven't been around much, but have there been any rumours of rehearsals, Boz facebook musings about new tracks, Jesse busking in L.A. etc?

No. Come back again and wake me up at about half past May. Good night, Frog.

I am hoping Morrissey will debut a new song during this tour. I doubt the setlist will vary wildly from the US tour from earlier this year, but I think he'll bring back a couple of different old songs. It would be cool if he played an old fan favorite that's never or rarely been played live.

The timing is right to debut a new song! The killer tune he's been saving!

I am hoping Morrissey will debut a new song during this tour. I doubt the setlist will vary wildly from the US tour from earlier this year, but I think he'll bring back a couple of different old songs. It would be cool if he played an old fan favorite that's never or rarely been played live.

The timing is right to debut a new song! The killer tune he's been saving!

Recently he's done a few one-offs (Spring-heeled Jim, Fantastic bird, and Sheila, take a bow come to mind), so I reckon we might get something if we're lucky... not that I'll ever have a chance to get to a concert. I'm reliant on bootleggers...

- - - Updated - - -

Recently he's done a few one-offs (Spring-heeled Jim, Fantastic bird, and Sheila, take a bow come to mind), so I reckon we might get something if we're lucky... not that I'll ever have a chance to get to a concert. I'm reliant on bootleggers...

Before Kewpie the Kunt butts in, I am fully aware that Spring-heeled Jim has been played live plenty of times.

Back
Top Bottom