Ignore

If I'm not logged in, I can see your drivel. If others quote you, like Viva did--in this case, I can see you drivel. I may occasionally choose to respond to it. But more often then not I won't.

The main reason you are on ignore is so I don't get spammed with email alerts when you post. Out of sight, out of mind. I don't like you. I think you are a mean, annoying, petty, vindictive, toxic person. I don't want you in my world.

I'm losing so much sleep over this. :p

Being mentioned all the time is entertaining, but RB could have moved on and stopped talking about me repetitively in other threads if she wanted to 'ignore' me a long time ago. Just ignore me, rather than talk about me?

Being mentioned all the time is entertaining, but RB could have moved on and stopped talking about me repetitively in other threads if she wanted to 'ignore' me a long time ago. Just ignore me, rather than talk about me?

You weren't giving her enough attention.

Isn't that more of a stalking issue?

I think the rule with Arby's is that if you don't allude to her pseudo-academia persona with adulation and curiosity, then you're on her shit list.

Back
Top Bottom