Morrissey at the Queens Of The Stone Age concert in Los Angeles (May 24, 2013)

Morrissey spotted at the Queens of the Stone Age gig at the Wiltern last night. :horny:

morrissey_queens.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Morrissey at the Queens Of The Stone Age concert in Los Angeles (May 24,

Why doesn't the old man go back to the drawing board and begin to compose something worthwhile? He looks like he's had one too many in this picture.

How sad he has become.

Re: Article: Morrissey at the Queens Of The Stone Age concert in Los Angeles (May 24,

See, my Moz is forever obsessed with music. If he's not recording or touring, then he's going to see other bands. He never burns out on music as I do. I think Moz should try something different for a change of pace. He and I could go dancing. :)

White denim! Mmm very 1992, but it suits Morrissey. I can count Morrissey in four different denim jackets now. Hell must be meeting other people. I'm also sure that he's been seen in that shirt before. I could be wrong. So often I am.

Why doesn't the old man go back to the drawing board and begin to compose something worthwhile? He looks like he's had one too many in this picture.

How sad he has become.

He is cool. You are the sad, pathetic one.

See, my Moz is forever obsessed with music. If he's not recording or touring, then he's going to see other bands. He never burns out on music as I do. I think Moz should try something different for a change of pace. He and I could go dancing. :)

Hey that's my fantasy! :p What do you think he's taking in tonight? Fleetwood Mac at the Bowl? :)sleeping:) Tower of Power and War at the Greek? (Low. Ri. Der. Get a little higher... doot, doot, doot, doot, doot? Boo doot, doot, doot, doooooooooooo...)

Or sleeping? :p

If I had money I'd stock the shit out of concerts hoping to bump into him...then I'd run into the bathroom. :D

I think Moz looks great! He is squinting or blinking which I think gives him that drunk look. He totally pulls off what is an otherwise questionable shirt and the jacket...awesome!

He sure seems to get out a lot, more than me...lol! I guess he doesn't have to worry about getting up for kids and work in the morning;)

I hope he's feeling better :D

I think Morrissey looks so cool in this pic.Love the shirt and the jacket.Morrissey looks super good in anything though!

I really wish he'd hibernate and not be pictured going to see such rubbishy bands. Morrissey stopped being cool in about 2002...it's been all downhill since then, he seemed to lose the plot. The first evidence of this was when he started to use appalling fonts on his single covers...papyrus being a particularly low point.

oh no, Anthony Bourdain and Josh Homme are real good friends :eek: don't tell Moz :cool:

A shirt with red, white and blue roses on it. Hmm....

He has that 'Fry' meme look on his face .... not sure if... these are queens of the stoneage or just queens.

It looks like he found some of his mid 90s clothes in the attic, found that they still fit & decided to celebrate by getting drunk and listening to shitty music.

It looks like he found some of his mid 90s clothes in the attic, found that they still fit & decided to celebrate by getting drunk and listening to shitty music.

:laughing: You are genius. :thumb:
The jacket.. apparently this time he wears denim pants in different color at least.:lbf: Anyway I love that shirt and Moz looks so cool (and hilarious).

QOTSA was usually far from my own taste, but I think 'Like Clockwork' was not shitty. I only never played it again. :cool:

Last edited:

In this version of the pic you can see he has white pants on too. Kinda sexy:p Perhaps a bit too matchy :confused: I still dig the look.

9a0384f9bbf1b98fa811fdd20e88c6c7.jpg

Attachments

• 9a0384f9bbf1b98fa811fdd20e88c6c7.jpg
    9a0384f9bbf1b98fa811fdd20e88c6c7.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 5

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom