They're gone, but I love 'em

-A beautiful masterpiece and my favorite song of The Doors.

-A beautiful video as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

-The song & video are both masterpieces.

Hey MORRIZSEY, did the lead singer for the group INXS (not the new one they picked on reality TV but the one that hung himself several years ago ) try to style himself after The Lizard King ? I always thought so from his look and actions on stage but may be it was just me reading to much into it. Have been wanting to ask this because you seem to be the " go to guy" on The Doors / Morrison . Thanks

Hey MORRIZSEY, did the lead singer for the group INXS (not the new one they picked on reality TV but the one that hung himself several years ago ) try to style himself after The Lizard King ? I always thought so from his look and actions on stage but may be it was just me reading to much into it. Have been wanting to ask this because you seem to be the " go to guy" on The Doors / Morrison . Thanks

Hi Guernie. I know a lot less about Michael Hutchence than I do about Jim Morrison so can't say for sure, but I see some similarities in style. I just had a look at the INXS website and it says -
Constantly compared to Mick Jagger and Jim Morrison, but influenced by Iggy Pop and Nick Cave, Michael cut a wild tear leading INXS from height to height during their journey to the top.

This website is quite good, it references The Doors as one influence, although the info sources are not mentioned http://musicbloodline.info/artist/MN0000768321/spotify

Morrison's poetry on full display in this cool track.

Like the music in this song but don't like the lyrics. Cool name for a song though.

"Peace Frog" by The Doors

The Doors were overated, and boring to listen to them now. To me they haven't stood the test of time, don't like them any more. Wah wha wha. Boring :rolleyes:

Morrizsey, are you still posting here? It's like you've vanished into thin air. Here's a good Doors track. I hope it finds your ears, my friend.

"Moonlight Drive" by The Doors

-Definitely not their masterpiece, but it's likeable.

Back
Top Bottom