Morrissey joins call for enquiry into animal suffering at Imperial College London

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course there should be an inquiry.

You don't wanna know.

Of course there should be an inquiry.

There is some good to be taken from this. (Think Canada ! Think seal clubbing !)
The good news is the UK is now off Morrissey's tour list just like Canada so we won't have to listen to Biz Boorer and Jesse Tabasco bastardizing Smiths/Morrissey songs !!!! Amen to that ! There is a God !

I have forgiven Jesus

Yes we do wanna know
But where are all the other members replying to this post?

Every Single Day of my life I think about the animals, whether it be in the neighbourhood, experimentation, eating them with no regard whatsoever as to the means and end result of having something on your plate that has been a living breathing entity and has ultimately died, given up it's life involuntarily, to provide something on a plate right there in front of you, which you absolutely know not to even have been killed in a humane way. ?
Tell me- if you dare! But I'm warning you right now, do not put any sick videos up or I will destroy YOU

Last edited by a moderator:
There is some good to be taken from this. (Think Canada ! Think seal clubbing !)
The good news is the UK is now off Morrissey's tour list just like Canada so we won't have to listen to Biz Boorer and Jesse Tabasco bastardizing Smiths/Morrissey songs !!!! Amen to that ! There is a God !

I have forgiven Jesus

Only the animal lovers of Japan and the Argentine shall be left soon.

Just now on the news some little girls were interviewed about the animals they raise for slaughter. They use the word "process" and smile about the money they'll get for the sale of the animals. They talk about dehorning and castration and weaning as if it's all perfectly reasonable. These girls are murderers and they don't even know it. Yuck.

Yes we do wanna know

Every Single Day of my life I think about the animals, whether it be in the neighbourhood, experimentation, eating them with no regard whatsoever as to the means and end result of having something on your plate that has been a living breathing entity and has ultimately died, given up it's life involuntarily, to provide something on a plate right there in front of you, which you absolutely know not to even have been killed in a humane way. ?
Tell me- if you dare! But I'm warning you right now, do not put any sick videos up or I will destroy YOU

Yes we do wanna know

It's actually a good sign. I don't know if you believe in God or not, but consider solo like a ghost repository. When things are ignored here it's because the ghosts are busy addressing the real issue elsewhere. It's weird but I've noticed it over the years.

I've read and seen online about all this and its disgusting.
Cannot believe this goes on in today's day & age!
Thank god there are still people like Morrissey in this world.

Only the animal lovers of Japan and the Argentine shall be left soon.

Hey Johnny Bcorn have you heard Alison Moyet's new song "When I was your girl" ???
It sounds very Morrissey ! I can hear weegie board in it, have a listen and report back please.

I H F J

Yes we do wanna know

Hmmm...the article title says "Morrissey speaks out against animal suffering..." I didn't see a quote from him. Maybe if there was an actual statement, there would have been more response.

Last edited:
Hey Johnny Bcorn have you heard Alison Moyet's new song "When I was your girl" ???
It sounds very Morrissey ! I can hear weegie board in it, have a listen and report back please.

I H F J

Blimey, I see what you mean. It is a bit, isn't it? I saw her on something a few weeks back. Graham Norton? She's lost a lot of weight and is looking good. I'm old enough to remember when she was two-thirds of Yazoo.

The song is pleasant enough. Not something I would ever download for free, but inoffensive. If you want to revisit the great days of Morrissey now he is no longer a songwriter, try Malcolm Rossiter's last album. He released it late last year. Well worth a listen. It's one of the great albums of 2012.

I think Moyet's new record is one of the worst things I've ever heard, her ability to sing obviously left her with her ample frame. She looks wierd now too, fat Moyet was quite pretty, skinny Moyet looks like a hideous monster.

I think Moyet's new record is one of the worst things I've ever heard, her ability to sing obviously left her with her ample frame. She looks wierd now too, fat Moyet was quite pretty, skinny Moyet looks like a hideous monster.

I've heard the Moyet single twice now and can't recall a single thing about it.

I did experience something worse - far, far worse - just the other day though. I was trapped in an MRI scanner with a Michael Buble CD being fired at me. Now there's someone who has a face I could slap all day.

Blimey, I see what you mean. It is a bit, isn't it? I saw her on something a few weeks back. Graham Norton? She's lost a lot of weight and is looking good. I'm old enough to remember when she was two-thirds of Yazoo.

The song is pleasant enough. Not something I would ever download for free, but inoffensive. If you want to revisit the great days of Morrissey now he is no longer a songwriter, try Malcolm Rossiter's last album. He released it late last year. Well worth a listen. It's one of the great albums of 2012.

Will do and will report back soon thanks for the reply (I like it and wish her very well)

I H F J

Whilst on the subject of morrissey and animal welfare and his mission 2 help save others from suffering ect, we mustent ever forget the experimentation of animals in medical labs ect that suposedly advance medical science..

These animal species in question are highly sensitive and Intelligent sentinal beings of heavon and earth, just as capable of feeling pain, fear and suffering ect as humans do, and have just the same rights 2 a life free from unessassery pain and suffering,..... but which are "legally" torchered in the most horrific , cruel and evil ways in these medical research labs.
What goes on in these animal testing medical research labs, is pure cruelty and the devils work, its only place is in Hell!
Its morally, ethically and spiritually WRONG 2 carry out these terrible tests and experiments againist anothers will !
Medical research does NOT excuse this suffering!
Some of the ways these innocent animals in these labs are, treated by humans, is beyond normal civil comprehension and imagination !
Even food, water, medical care and infant access to mothers are routinely denied if deemed to be necessary.
Monkeys with half there scalps missing and blood everywere with bolts permanently attached to there heads and being electrocuted in there open wounds causing the poor creatures 2 scream and cry out in agony with tears in there eyes ect...... but yet there vicious tormenters show no mercy and so it continues and continues !
There only hope and relief from there nitemare, can be found at the time of there deaths ! :(

laboratory research, agricultural practices and hunting have been specifically exempt from animal cruelty provisions in state and local laws.
Laboratory testing in licensed research facilities, can legally commit almost ANY kind of criminal animal abuse and cruelty in the name of medical research.

Whilst on the subject of morrissey and animal welfare and his mission 2 help save others from suffering ect, we mustent ever forget the experimentation of animals in medical labs ect that suposedly advance medical science..

These animal species in question are highly sensitive and Intelligent sentinal beings of heavon and earth, just as capable of feeling pain, fear and suffering ect as humans do, and have just the same rights 2 a life free from unessassery pain and suffering,..... but which are "legally" torchered in the most horrific , cruel and evil ways in these medical research labs.
What goes on in these animal testing medical research labs, is pure cruelty and the devils work, its only place is in Hell!
Its morally, ethically and spiritually WRONG 2 carry out these terrible tests and experiments againist anothers will !
Medical research does NOT excuse this suffering!
Some of the ways these innocent animals in these labs are, treated by humans, is beyond normal civil comprehension and imagination !
Even food, water, medical care and infant access to mothers are routinely denied if deemed to be necessary.
Monkeys with half there scalps missing and blood everywere with bolts permanently attached to there heads and being electrocuted in there open wounds causing the poor creatures 2 scream and cry out in agony with tears in there eyes ect...... but yet there vicious tormenters show no mercy and so it continues and continues !
There only hope and relief from there nitemare, can be found at the time of there deaths ! :(

laboratory research, agricultural practices and hunting have been specifically exempt from animal cruelty provisions in state and local laws.
Laboratory testing in licensed research facilities, can legally commit almost ANY kind of criminal animal abuse and cruelty in the name of medical research.

I agree with pretty much all of this, particularly hunting for sport, and I'm sure the average man on the Clapham omnibus would too, which only leaves us to ask specifically in case of medicine or the food supply, what is the alternative? As we stand there is none. Whether we like it or not animal testing in particular will remain a cornerstone of medical science and we are as far away from alternatives as we have ever been.

We can all say it's awful and mean it, until our loved ones or ourselves need treatment. Then it remains awful, but necessary.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom