The Offishul Shoe Thread

Mozza220559

Surmontil 50
Post your favourite pair of shoes or some that you want or have recently bought...

Bought these nifty bastards from Sheffield last week!

bg7nz6.jpg

All this talk of bears and chickens, I'm sportin' the ladies kicks tonight. Gotta fem it up. :D

8707956225_06ccedf113_z.jpg

:love:

All the cool people own a pair of these. ;)

I'd like a pair of these... for when I am out selling Mary Kay.

31NCYrC0zhL.jpg

Always felt Converse was the same as a pair of clown shoes tbh. Aren't they shoes for kids at the age of 14?
I read an article about latte mums wearing those and the article writer feeling that they should grow up and stop wearing them at the age of 30 and 40 something. They are always so dirty as well and it is just tragic to see grown men and women wear them.
Definitely clown shoes for those stuck in teenage kicks cause of drugs.

Always felt Converse was the same as a pair of clown shoes tbh. Aren't they shoes for kids at the age of 14?
I read an article about latte mums wearing those and the article writer feeling that they should grow up and stop wearing them at the age of 30 and 40 something. They are always so dirty as well and it is just tragic to see grown men and women wear them.
Definitely clown shoes for those stuck in teenage kicks cause of drugs.

Ya, all women over thirty should be relegated to these puppies...

T1IQfzXbXpXXXCDioZ_032624.jpg

And Mom jeans...

mom-jeans.jpg

And let's not forget the mini vans...

121212033302-2003-honda-odyssey-monster.jpg

IMG_1292[1].jpg

What every man needs around town, or country. A good pair of russet brogues. When I purchased these the man in the shop said they should last me 20 years. I went and got metal heel plates put on, and a taper on the sole. My thinking is that they then should last me 30 - 40 years. Oh and I polish them regularly as well as putting shoe leather cream on them. With the heel plates they do make a click clack sound when walking along the street. You do get few stares, but if the people stare...

Back
Top Bottom