CELL Phone Uploads DAILY

The Tour De Yorkshire passed the end of our street today...

syDL8AZ.jpg

P.

343pyx1.jpg

Mango. My favorite fruit. I just put this in a juicer with Strawberries and...wow!!! Yummy.

My dad's hot rodding a 1965 Benz. He's very thorough and removing all the bondo from old repair jobs. He texted this one saying it looked like the car was hit with a machine gun. It wasn't, they punch holes in the metal so the bondo has something to anchor too, but it does look like a covered-up gangster incident. :cool:

17313522068_6b5ef8bee2_b.jpg

I spent some time this week doing stuff I wanted to do, so I went to the Centre For Computing History in Cambridge, and the National Videogame Archive in Nottingham. As geeks go, I was a pig in shit.

RqMI0Y9.jpg

P.

good night as well ariel. I love wild horses and take a trip to Chincoteague for about a week for the last twenty five plus years where they also have wild ponies horses and am sad to report that surfer dude the pony has passed away. we were severely bummed. having an urge to now watch black stallion (one of the best movies ever made)

Got my book this morning! :)

21112728834_dc16162e4f_c.jpg

Love the cover and feel of it in my hands. Now for the content...

How did you get yours so fast? I ordered mine from Amazon U.K and was told to expect it in early October (it was shipped the day it was released). I don't always agree with your views on a variety of topics, RB. But I believe you will give it a fair review. You have always given your honest opinion of Morrissey (good and bad). That is hard to find on this site. Looking forward to reading what you think. Hope you enjoy (I too, like the cover and several of the run on sentences that I have seen).

How did you get yours so fast? I ordered mine from Amazon U.K and was told to expect it in early October (it was shipped the day it was released). I don't always agree with your views on a variety of topics, RB. But I believe you will give it a fair review. You have always given your honest opinion of Morrissey (good and bad). That is hard to find on this site. Looking forward to reading what you think. Hope you enjoy (I too, like the cover and several of the run on sentences that I have seen).

Thanks for sharing that with me. :) I am no literature expert. It will be a very subjective review. Mine wasn't supposed to come until October either. Maybe you will get yours early as well.

Had a few moments to spare on my way to Old Trafford earlier today.
I suggested to my lad that we should visit the SLC, as he had never been inside before.
I am glad we did, Colin Howe's early photographs exhibition was still running, which was a pleasant surprise.

24d51kp.jpg

The second surprise came once we entered the Smiths room. As I am looking at the various photos of fans adorning the walls, something I have done quite a few times in the past, out of the corner of my eye I see the familiar outline of a fan being photographed outside the club.
Yep, oddly, it's a photo of yours truly being photographed by Stephen Wright!
I have never sent a photo of myself to the SLC, so I was a little bemused, but a little later while casually talking to the Smiths room curator it turns out that it was he who took that photo and decided to display it in the room.
Permission granted I said. :)

neuvc0.jpg

The day went downhill from there, courtesy of LVG, cheers for that.
No surprises there unfortunately...

Had a few moments to spare on my way to Old Trafford earlier today.
I suggested to my lad that we should visit the SLC, as he had never been inside before.
I am glad we did, Colin Howe's early photographs exhibition was still running, which was a pleasant surprise.

24d51kp.jpg

The second surprise came once we entered the Smiths room. As I am looking at the various photos of fans adorning the walls, something I have done quite a few times in the past, out of the corner of my eye I see the familiar outline of a fan being photographed outside the club.
Yep, oddly, it's a photo of yours truly being photographed by Stephen Wright!
I have never sent a photo of myself to the SLC, so I was a little bemused, but a little later while casually talking to the Smiths room curator it turns out that it was he who took that photo and decided to display it in the room.
Permission granted I said. :)

neuvc0.jpg

The day went downhill from there, courtesy of LVG, cheers for that.
No surprises there unfortunately...

Did you get a copy of the Colin Howe Photo book? If not, you can have mine, free, unopened, for Xmas.

Sustenance - check
Beauty - to come

6dth0o.jpg

I was in Ornskoldsvik, Sweden, this week. I went for a walk round town, and was surprised to find a ski-jump behind a petrol station.

0j8ECQw.jpg

^^^ Whoa, very cool. Great photo. Love the contrast between the black and white 'ruins' feel of the background and the colorful modern look of the forefront.

Back
Top Bottom