CELL Phone Uploads DAILY

10428681_10203672433959007_3392434552133803007_n.jpg

So full of win

I always love her. I just worry it's my place to medicate her when I know from experience medication doesn't work and dulls the spark of life. She's doing better as we drive away from Vegas. Thanks for all your kind words anon and RB.

What a moment when RB and CG finally laid all grudges to rest and acted as real human beings, it was really heart warming to read. At the same time CG's posts are like entering a whole new world or being the first to read the lines from a new upcoming indie film. She may be the female Woody Allen without really knowing it and if she wrote about her weird life it would be a huge success.

No1uno's day off

Gathered with friends in tow, we went over to treasure island and visited the winery. I have always loved the views from treasure island.
14uryr.jpg

Assembled like a well oiled machine, we piled back in the car and headed to north beach. I think this is the building from the opening scene of the movie, interview with a vampire. I've been here hundreds of time and I haven't noticed that before.
2qx97v9.jpg

A stop at north beach's original joes to enjoy cancer of the prostate (with bacon). Good times in the city.
2iuayw7.jpg

Lunch in diamond heights today. I will never ever get tired of where I live.

2n0ot1j.jpg

The battles can only be termed as epic as no1uno and his son wage a battle against the evil Lego forces against us. With loud crashes, cries and imaginary laser beams, we vanquish them into severed Lego pieces. Laughing and giggling with a celebrity hi five upon our victory.

142amp5.jpg

Spent the afternoon "in the seaside town" of Pacifica.

20hwlf8.jpg

Then went completely "off the rails I was" and we unanimously chose Krispy Kreme for our late afternoon snack. The kids always like watching them make the donuts. Me and my son picking which ones we will eat first.

r0r2a8.jpg

Mondays

oqzrk1.jpg

Ano Nuevo

Tuesday

Arranged the schedule to have morning free. Visiting family here and rolling nine deep (4adults, 5kids) as we storm the pancake house. Received my sons order via written instructions. It is then, I realize Morrissey writes like a 11 year old.

dm315h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom